did something back in the day on NT and not proud---want to make things right...

Now I want the full story. What did the victim do to try to get his stuff back?

crazy he didn't do anything...honestly don't even know if he did get his money back some how from CC or something...because he didn't even post on NT about it...i just want PEACE of mind he good and if he didn't i am going to fix it

crazy he didn't do anything...honestly don't even know if he did get his money back some how from CC or something...because he didn't even post on NT about it...i just want PEACE of mind he good and if he didn't i am going to fix it
So he paid you for some shoes through paypal and you didn't ship. Is that how it went?

Pretty sure he realized that before he even made the thread.

I'm not gonna sit here and **** on a dude when he's holding himself accountable and trying to make right on a situation that he could've swept under the rug. Kind of a lame thing to do.

Everyone coming in here PRAISING him for this?

Nah. IF he goes through with making it right, sure, but doing this how many years later?

Definitely a lame thing to do...

Everyone coming in here PRAISING him for this?

Nah. IF he goes through with making it right, sure, but doing this how many years later?

Definitely a lame thing to do...

not in here looking for props and likes...check my posts, last time i was even active on here was 3 years ago if at all...

i shouldn't be praised...yes i am a clown for doing it...and now i want to deal with it...nothing praise worthy here...i tried getting a hold of him from what ever info i had...couldn't do it...this was my last resort...

his name was illmatic72 not stillmatic but i could be wrong...older member from same time as me

if we don't get to the bottom of it eventually i want to and i will give the money $ to a charity of NT's choice on his behalf...but i really hope he is still active or anyone knows who he is...maybe @Methodical Management can pull up his email?

not in here looking for props and likes...check my posts, last time i was even active on here was 3 years ago if at all...

i shouldn't be praised...yes i am a clown for doing it...and now i want to deal with it...nothing praise worthy here...i tried getting a hold of him from what ever info i had...couldn't do it...this was my last resort...

his name was illmatic72 not stillmatic but i could be wrong...older member from same time as me
Looks like this could be him. If you look on google, he has posts pertaining to Nike sneakers, even though the posts are gone on his profile.
https://www.reddit.com/user/illmatic72/comments

he is active

should be popping up soon, he just dont post as much from the looks

looks like im speaking of wrong dude lol welp

Yall out here dappin up a thief?

THuS.gif

I dont care how long ago it was.

Interested to see what the sneakers were and if OP is paying back OG cost or resale :nerd:
He won't reveal the shoes because he wants the victim to in order to confirm it is indeed him. But I am curious what the value was at the time of the deal.

Back
Top Bottom