did something back in the day on NT and not proud---want to make things right...

You're sure of that?

You know who OP took from?

Do I know him personally? No.

Point is...I'm sure anyone who had their stuff jacked would want it back regardless of amount of time elapsed.

Could this have come sooner? Yes. But still...better late than never. How many scammers you think make amends?

Here's a list of all the users in our database with "stillmatic" in their username. It's possible that there was a "stillmatic72" with no active posts prior to our 2012 software migration whose account was never transferred over.
  1. stcstillmatic
  2. stillmatic
  3. stillmatic23
  4. stillmatic33
  5. stillmatic562
  6. stillmatic718
  7. stillmatic82
  8. stillmatically correct
  9. stillmaticshay
You can enter their names in the "find member" section here to bring up their profile pages to send a PM: https://niketalk.com/members/

There's also an illmatic82: https://niketalk.com/members/illmatic82.52146/

Do I know him personally? No.

Point is...I'm sure anyone who had their stuff jacked would want it back regardless of amount of time elapsed.

Could this have come sooner? Yes. But still...better late than never. How many scammers you think make amends?

I dont care.

I've had things taken from me.

2004 all black Kobe #8 swingman.

And if the person walked it back to me 10 years later, we still movin furniture.

You don't get bonus points for returning **** 10 years later.

Never scammed or been scammed, but I’ve gotten into a bunch of petty arguments with dudes in here, I’ve never taken it serious, but some cats ain’t built like me and I forget that and dudes legit ended up hating me, when in reality I’m cool AF...my bad y’alls....don’t hate me.

Props to OP, never too late to apologize and make things right, we all do immature crap growing up.

Here's a list of all the users in our database with "stillmatic" in their username. It's possible that there was a "stillmatic72" with no active posts prior to our 2012 software migration whose account was never transferred over.
  1. stcstillmatic
  2. stillmatic
  3. stillmatic23
  4. stillmatic33
  5. stillmatic562
  6. stillmatic718
  7. stillmatic82
  8. stillmatically correct
  9. stillmaticshay
You can enter their names in the "find member" section here to bring up their profile pages to send a PM: https://niketalk.com/members/

There's also an illmatic82: https://niketalk.com/members/illmatic82.52146/

thank you...i'm 90% sure it was illmatic....i think its the guy on reddit and also this guy are both same person and i feel its the same guy (joined 2000)...he hasn't been active since 2016 though...anyway to get an email? name?

if anyone has a reddit and can message him that would be amazing..if not i will sign up for it myself...i thought anyone who has it might get this done quicker

i don't deserve ANY props...i agree with everyone whose calling me a clown, because in reality its 100% facts...me paying back is the LEAST i can do...and if there is anyway i see homie in person i'll take him to dinner...

Signature
IG: tham0ney

that is homies IG for illmatic82....hes from philly as well...

don't have IG either...

thank you...i'm 90% sure it was illmatic....i think its the guy on reddit and also this guy are both same person and i feel its the same guy (joined 2000)...he hasn't been active since 2016 though...anyway to get an email? name?
We can't disclose personally identifying information except in those cases outlined in our privacy policy, e.g. to comply with a valid law enforcement request.

I dont care.

I've had things taken from me.

2004 all black Kobe #8 swingman.

And if the person walked it back to me 10 years later, we still movin furniture.

You don't get bonus points for returning **** 10 years later.

I don't think he's getting bonus points though. Basically getting himself back to notch 1 by righting a wrong.

if anyone has a reddit and can message him that would be amazing..if not i will sign up for it myself...i thought anyone who has it might get this done quicker

i don't deserve ANY props...i agree with everyone whose calling me a clown, because in reality its 100% facts...me paying back is the LEAST i can do...and if there is anyway i see homie in person i'll take him to dinner...
From illmatic82's profile and posts, he wears size 8.5-9. He has photos of Philly and NJ areas. His instagram is
https://www.instagram.com/tham0ney/
email: matic82@gmail.com

Never scammed or been scammed, but I’ve gotten into a bunch of petty arguments with dudes in here, I’ve never taken it serious, but some cats ain’t built like me and I forget that and dudes legit ended up hating me, when in reality I’m cool AF...my bad y’alls....don’t hate me.

Props to OP, never too late to apologize and make things right, we all do immature crap growing up.
how did you end up making this thread about you :lol:

@ people giving props to OP for trying to make amends.
giphy (5).gif

Hell nah!!

copped copped just curious but how many people did you get for shoes?

If it was the first and only time you scammed someone wouldn't you remember what the 3 pairs were? Are you going to adjust for inflation as well?

how did you end up making this thread about you :lol:

Thats what women do

Hats off to op for making amends, albeit a decade later. Better late than never.

Back
Top Bottom