did something back in the day on NT and not proud---want to make things right...

copped copped just curious but how many people did you get for shoes?

If it was the first and only time you scammed someone wouldn't you remember what the 3 pairs were? Are you going to adjust for inflation as well?

reading is fundamental...

i know what they were...

i'll discuss options with illmatic...as long as he is happy...

and to kill everyone's curiosity...once and only once did i scam anyone for shoes...not here to justify or prove anything...only here to make amends...

would you guys believe one pair got stolen; two were lost...and ended up not having anything out of my idiocy...

i do still have one other thing i took from homie...and im willing to ship it back to him...

i am completely embarrassed and wish to resolve ASAP

Bump all that illmatic should come In here....and make peace another way.
tumblr_ltjf02W7Zu1qe1pkvo2_500.gif

Op why now.

Why did it take a decade to grow a conscience.

Last edited:
ive made efforts through the years to contact him but didnt work...i guess too embarrassed admit i wronged him and to post on here...

over time you put it in the back of your head and continue as if it never happened...

as ive gotten older ive matured and it never sat right with me that i did that...something that was out of my character then and is definitely not in my character now...

thats all...i didnt win the lottery...im not rich...ive righted other wrongs and wanted to right this too...

for the good i do in this world to count i need to fix the wrongs in the past...especially if i literally took something from someone

i can replace all three shoes from stockx no problem...price hasnt changed much...even for the 2004 retros that they were...i think it was more like 15 years ago not 10...

did anyone get a hold of him through ig...

i can replace all three shoes from stockx no problem...price hasnt changed much...even for the 2004 retros that they were...i think it was more like 15 years ago not 10...

did anyone get a hold of him through ig...
His last post on IG was a year and a half ago. I didn't contact him. But you should try that and his e-mail.

If it was three Jordan retros and something else, the value had to be over $500 which had more buying power 10-15 years ago. Can't believe ol boy didn't try anything to get his stuff back. :lol:

The funniest thing about this thread is SC kid SC kid ’s questions.

A lot of your posts are you tip toeing the line between instigating and asking innocent/legit questions.

It’s Borderline trolling and I’m here for it.

:rofl:

Those of you repeating how the OP is lame after the man said he didn’t want any credit for deciding to do the right thing after all this time...WTF is wrong with you people?

Back
Top Bottom