did something back in the day on NT and not proud---want to make things right...

Do-the-Right-Thing-page-%280-00-00-00%29.jpg

Never scammed or been scammed, but I’ve gotten into a bunch of petty arguments with dudes in here, I’ve never taken it serious, but some cats ain’t built like me and I forget that and dudes legit ended up hating me, when in reality I’m cool AF...my bad y’alls....don’t hate me.

Props to OP, never too late to apologize and make things right, we all do immature crap growing up.

I don’t know bro. You make sure to remind us of your secret Santa during those times :lol:

Op what if he never replies

I mean yea you can donate what you stole from him to a charity but you can never really "right your wrong"

It seems to me like you desperately want this retribution since it's been weighing on you for so long.
You gonna be ok living with for this demon for the rest of your life

Donate the money to the next NT charity if potna doesn’t respond.

Commendable that you’re trying to make up for what you did. I won’t hate on it.

That scamming **** is lame as hell though. 15 year old me worked my *** off to come up with the money to buy the low top obsidian 12s off this cat on NT. Sent money, never got the kicks. :smh:

Is this unknown item an iPod??

Can't remember the name, but what were those devices that became popular in the early 2000's that folks were texting with? They were sort of like a BlackBerry but had a flip function.

i can replace all three shoes from stockx no problem...price hasnt changed much...even for the 2004 retros that they were...i think it was more like 15 years ago not 10...

did anyone get a hold of him through ig...

Posting style and thread kinda reminiscent about that @j rain cat that quit after working a day at StockX. :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Also

Dude can be a sucka for stealing

WHILE

We acknowledge it is the right step in closure .

Both things can be true. It doesn't HAVE to be either or but if someone only sees it as either/or, I get it.
This is why I said that this place isn't really social media. This is anonymous, and people are lured into traps on sites like this. Not that it doesn't happen on real social media sites such as facebook, but there is a higher likelihood of scams being run here.

Last edited:
Donate the money to the next NT charity if potna doesn’t respond.

Commendable that you’re trying to make up for what you did. I won’t hate on it.

That scamming **** is lame as hell though. 15 year old me worked my *** off to come up with the money to buy the low top obsidian 12s off this cat on NT. Sent money, never got the kicks. :smh:

because 15 year old someone else figured out jobs were a scam :lol:

Damn

What is that second pic I remember it

Always kinda freaked me out, the eyes make it look like a muppet answered the door

not exactly sure, I think it was the tennis racquet scammer story :lol:

What I really wanna know about is this undisclosed fourth item that OP swiped, which he says he stills owns, and has offered to physically return twice now in addition to compensation for the shoes.

I have so many questions.

The fact copped copped is still in possession of said item has me in wonder.

Mystery item has to be pretty nontrivial to keep possession of it for 10-15 years.

the fourth item was worth more than the sneakers...it may have even gone up in value since then...which could be in his benefit

Op what if he never replies

I mean yea you can donate what you stole from him to a charity but you can never really "right your wrong"

It seems to me like you desperately want this retribution since it's been weighing on you for so long.
You gonna be ok living with for this demon for the rest of your life

why don't i send it to you and you deal with it...

OP deserves jail time for this foolery. Son needs to at least spend his weekends in the county jail for a month :lol:

:smh: how you manage to come into a thread and look like more of a clown than the scammer who is admitting his wrongs... baffling

the fourth item was worth more than the sneakers...it may have even gone up in value since then...which could be in his benefit

why don't i send it to you and you deal with it...

:smh: how you manage to come into a thread and look like more of a clown than the scammer who is admitting his wrongs... baffling
Can’t look like a bigger clown than a thief and scammer :lol:. Scammers are basically the scum of NT. Meth should ban you for defrauding our community.

because 15 year old someone else figured out jobs were a scam :lol:

Scam the wrong person and wound up in a shallow grave. I live in Florida. Ground zero, I HATE scammers. Luckily I never got got. But I’d love someone to try and steal my hard earned money. That’s taking food and shelter from my kids. You dying

Some people ain’t playing the “make up” game out here

Scam the wrong person and wound up in a shallow grave. I live in Florida. Ground zero, I HATE scammers. Luckily I never got got. But I’d love someone to try and steal my hard earned money. That’s taking food and shelter from my kids. You dying

which is why ****** mostly do it on the internet :lol:

most ****** aint going cross country to gunplay over some sneakers and if the scammer is smart they not gonna put their personal **** on the account :lol:

which is why *****s mostly do it on the internet :lol:

most *****s aint going cross country to gunplay over some sneakers and if the scammer is smart they not gonna put their personal **** on the account :lol:

I was talking like credit or debit card scams. ID theft. My bad

Some people ain’t playing the “make up” game out here
This.

Back
Top Bottom