did something back in the day on NT and not proud---want to make things right...

which is why *****s mostly do it on the internet :lol:

most *****s aint going cross country to gunplay over some sneakers and if the scammer is smart they not gonna put their personal **** on the account :lol:

You’d be surprised how dumb some people are. In my 10 plus years selling on eBay, I’ve had 5 shady chargebacks field against me. 4 of the 5 I was able to find all their personal info, place of employment, info on their wives and where their kids went to school.

I called their jobs, spoke to them directly and got all 4 to cancel the chargebacks. The other scammer was a little smarter, I still won the chargeback case.

how would u find out who was scamming you off cards? that just happen to my little brother lol

Banks, gas, stations, malls, department stores, etc. have surveillance. You can also check your bank statements. See what time, or what merchants were used. Call, collect info. If it’s local, I’m calling the bank or whatever stores also.

If it’s in another state, I’m still calling and whatnot. You can request teller or store footage.

Sometimes it’s word of mouth, too. I’ve had numerous cousins who’ve scammed and also did FED time for scamming. I look at them as scum, and have verbally embarrassed them plenty of times for bragging about scamming :lol: :lol:

I don’t respect that

Reminds me it has been a decade since I got got for a pair of Pharrell Dunks :rofl::smh:

I took the L but the story and entertainment that summer made it hurt less lol

2a769gy.jpg

Dude tried to flip the dunks to Dante and Galante during a summer league game :rofl:

on a good note, I thank the kind nter from Canada iirc that I traded my ds cardinal 7s to for 02 ds trainer sc high white royals in 2007 :nthat:

I was a wrestler in high school for an inner city school. One time we went to a huge tournament in the suburbs and a kid on my team stole a letterman jacket from another team. One of their parents posted online that they were looking for it and my brother and I responded that we knew who took it and would get it back for them. We got the families address and sent them the jacket. Once they received it, instead of saying “thank you” the guy went off on us basically assuming we stole it and that we were bad people. It made me not want to go out of my way to do nice things for others for a while.

Kind of reminds me of this post. The OP is obviously not the same person he was 10+ years ago. Instead of shaming him, give him some credit for owning it. We all make mistakes.

still no reply from the guy...i do not have IG...im sure some of you have messaged him...

nothing at all...this is crazy....

I was a wrestler in high school for an inner city school. One time we went to a huge tournament in the suburbs and a kid on my team stole a letterman jacket from another team. One of their parents posted online that they were looking for it and my brother and I responded that we knew who took it and would get it back for them. We got the families address and sent them the jacket. Once they received it, instead of saying “thank you” the guy went off on us basically assuming we stole it and that we were bad people. It made me not want to go out of my way to do nice things for others for a while.

Kind of reminds me of this post. The OP is obviously not the same person he was 10+ years ago. Instead of shaming him, give him some credit for owning it. We all make mistakes.

I know you were young but c’mon. Of COURSE they were going to point the finger at y’all.

Dog.

If you don't take 1 minute and create an IG so YOU can fix YOUR mistake.....

Keep saying you don't have as if it is country club you have NO access to.

Make a damn IG dude :lol:

Exactly.

Refusing to create an IG is lazy. Just making this thread and hoping everyone else does the leg work is a bit bogus, copped copped .

YOU brought this up. It's weighing on YOUR conscience. YOU do the work required to find him since YOU'VE stated that that is what YOU'D like to do.

Damn! Did you ship it back or something and they shamed you online? Or was this in person after you gave it back in person. I know if they were ungrateful and showing it in front of my face as I give them the jacket I wouldve clapped back and wouldve went off and ended by throwing the jacket in their face so. I hate ungrateful people like that. Even when you hold the door for somebody and they don't say a word... Oooo boy I will say sometthing. So if I was in your shoes I woudlnt have taken it lightly.

Back
Top Bottom