did something back in the day on NT and not proud---want to make things right...

In his defense he’s married and seems to be doing pretty well for himself. I briefly chopped it up with him and had a beer at some NT wrestlemania summit type thing years back when Wrestlemania was at MetLife Stadium. Seemed like a cool dude.

Read thru all pages, wow lol

Good job OP, wack **** that you did but we were all young, we all did dumb ****

The fact u trying to make it right is the way to go

Make the IG and msg him yourself tho, finish what you started, you are at the goal line, 2nd down with the best running back to win, dont throw the ball

on it...no russell

Who remembers ChitownLegend? He pretended to be some other dude and even had another sn posing as his gf, it was ChitownMami or something like that. He used to go on HT and brag about scamming people on ISS and even here. He posted pics here of him and his gf, but MisterP knew the real dude in the pics and exposed him.
Chitownlegend dude was a phony. He was the same dude behind dreaface if irc. Dude was stealing pics of both them when Mister P recognized the dude in the pics :lol:

Now Mister P had his own love triangle here lol

Smh. OP has an IG he just don’t wanna have the fact that he robbed dude get exposed to his personal life. Nobody asked for your story or the items back copped copped

You don’t have to try to “set things right” you never can. Just continue your life and become a better person. All you’re doing is dragging yourself back down to negativity having to hide certain things so that you’re not embarrassed personally.

huh? already mentioned that i will reach out to both avenues..havent had a chance out of country..

this will get sqaured up...im not trying or bluffing it will happen ...

not hiding ****...seems like your disappointed and upset that i havent been exposed...its not necessary anyways...

just want to repay and it will...whenever that is...watch

Back
Top Bottom