Did TALES FROM THE HOOD scare you as a kid?

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

devon loves that movie.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Sup Devon

the ENDING!! but one day like a year ago it was on the CW or something and i saw how "fake" everything looked.
as a child i wouldn't go ANYWHERE alone after watching it.

is it just me or whenever they're in hell it looks like they're dancing with the devil; thought so since i was a kid

I was the only kid in the neighbor hood that didn't want to play outside during the day, because i was just so spooked off of that movie.

I remeber being scared of the dolls and not even watching it when I was a kid.
But after recent inspection I'm like - Why?
That was sooooooo corny.
BUt when your a kid u take things to heart.

I remember going to the theaters to see this with my local Boys & Girls Club, and not being able to sleep for a few days after seeing this. The dollscene/vignette really had me spooked, and I have yet to watch this movie since then. This film, along with "It" and Little Shop of Horrors are moviesyou could NOT pay me to watch even today.

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

I remember going to the theaters to see this with my local Boys & Girls Club, and not being able to sleep for a few days after seeing this. The doll scene/vignette really had me spooked, and I have yet to watch this movie since then. This film, along with "It" and Little Shop of Horrors are movies you could NOT pay me to watch even today.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you gotta be from the hood joe if YMCA talking yall youngins to a rated R flick

Why my dad took my young self to see this movie I have no idea. I think I wanted to see it from the previews
laugh.gif

Then he dropped me off at home in a two story house with nobody home

Needless to say, I was shook that whole night
frown.gif

Those little dolls, imma youtube it now

yea...I used to "front" at school like I'd seen it and just be like "yea, man
laugh.gif
that part was funny! "

Saw this the other day, he was droppin' knowledge wit' that history scene--actually ALL of them dropped knowledge. Little did you know, Spike Lee wasone of the producers, and the director was the lightskinned dudes wit' twists in "Sprung"

For some reason, any "scary" movie that takes place in the hood is
laugh.gif
I was never really shook of this movie as I was with Freddy and them

"Chill... or be chilled"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom