Did The Dream..??

no but that dude jacked dream's entire persona with that track

i hope dream remixes the song

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

He jacked Teddy Pendergrass more.
roll.gif

When I first heard it I thought it was on some R. Kelly %%$. Dream has done enough Kell's d-riding himself. R. Kelly needs to d-ride his own career becausethe %%$ he's on lately ain't right.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

He jacked Teddy Pendergrass more
.Idk it sound like both The Dream & T-Pain wrote this together, don' be surprised if there's a remix, Fab& Juelz usually killthese though

Originally Posted by Supafly122

.Idk it sound like both The Dream & T-Pain wrote this together, don' be surprised if there's a remix, Fab& Juelz usually kill these though

I'm referring to the hook.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

When I first heard it I thought it was on some R. Kelly %%$. Dream has done enough Kell's d-riding himself. R. Kelly needs to d-ride his own career because the %%$ he's on lately ain't right.

QFT, they all get it from Kells but it seems as though Kells wants to be a rapper. & no dream didn't write "Birthday Sex"

When I first heard it I thought it was on some R. Kelly %%$. Dream has done enough Kell's d-riding himself. R. Kelly needs to d-ride his own career because the %%$ he's on lately ain't right.
he got that superman high track with oj

when this #%!% dropped ya'll were feelin it and now that that song is gettin played out ya'll hatin'...

that's SO NT :smh

SMH. R. Kelly needs to stop. Song isn't bad but Kell's need to hop off that %!%. That's more of a OJ track than Kell's lol. I thought R. Kellywas gettin' his grown man on when he got aquitted.
Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

when this #%!% dropped ya'll were feelin it and now that that song is gettin played out ya'll hatin'...

Why do you cats take a couple of dudes comments and have them speak for NT? Chances are these ain't even same dudes who was feelin' the song before.

SMH. R. Kelly needs to stop. Song isn't bad but Kell's need to hop off that %!%. That's more of a OJ track than Kell's lol. I thought R. Kelly was gettin' his grown man on when he got aquitted.
Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

Why do you cats take a couple of dudes comments and have them speak for NT? Chances are these ain't even same dudes who was feelin' the song before.

Pretty much. Heard the song like 3x(dont listen to the radio) wasnt feeling it, never listened again.

Originally Posted by Supafly122

.Idk it sound like both The Dream & T-Pain wrote this together, don' be surprised if there's a remix, Fab& Juelz usually kill these though

the fab remix is out its nice to

Back
Top Bottom