Did these shoes hurt anybody else's feet?

Air Max 360 BB?

After running a little bit on the court, and shooting around, my soles were aching.

Is it because I have flat feet?

What are good shoes for people with flat feet? I've always played in LeBron shoes and had no problems.

I'm 5'9" and about 160 if it helps, and I'm not a guy that relies on speed, but I have quick feet.
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
Buminator
"I had a great summer. I tested positive for being handsome."

the only place they ever really hurt my feet were on the outside perimeter of my foot, and that was when they were brand new, break them in and they will be money.

If you're 5'9 and 160, why are you wearing a big man's shoe?

It probably is because of your flat feet though.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

I couldn't connect with the the 360 or the 180 heel the way it encapsulates the air. The heel was too narrow and dug into my foot. I tried them both on the court and it just wasn't working.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

both of those shoes also fit way small to me. I couldn't even get a comfortable fit in the store on them taking the laces all the way out on the 360s.

I love the 360's.
No pain at all.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

i loved the 360s and hated the 180s.

the setup on the 180s was good (zoom and max air) but the part in the shoe where the max air united ended and the shoe got narrow they pushed against the bone in my foot and bruised the side of my foot.

Quote:
the setup on the 180s was good (zoom and max air) but the part in the shoe where the max air united ended and the shoe got narrow they pushed against the bone in my foot and bruised the side of my foot
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Quote:
don't think the shoe got too narrow...I think the culprit was the tight strap that went across the forefoot. If you either put it under the sockliner, cut it out, or stretch out the elastic you should be fine.

that could have been the problem..

sometimes shoes just don't fit right. 360s get raves from a lot of nt'ers but a low end shoe that fits will put you better off than all the doo-dads/tech that doesnt.

it's tricky though, sometimes a shoe feels great and you get it on the court and your dogs ache.
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

Back
Top Bottom