Did this colorway of foamposite pros ever get released?

My friend got these joints and we were all saying they fake. Like we from MD/DC and never seen these joints.lol

He hit me saying should he get his money back...i just want to check before the dude on ebay gets negative feedback and all that stuff..because i dont knowevery shoe ever released..

Pic:

i mean just look at those..if somebody says they're real i'll be surprised.
pimp.gif

Go get a refund. Never came out like that but you're giving Nike ideas to do so. A metallic silver version came out a few years ago but never that drygrey.

There was supposedly a cool grey sample pair produced, but we all know samples dont come with boxes, plus thats an older nike shoebox and to date a colorwaylike that never released, so yeah there fake. Your boy was probably siced like #^&$ too lol.

Originally Posted by malumouse

not as bad as bringing down the forum with your negativity

Word. Dead the hate. And yeah, those things are fake, good luck getting your money back.

i actually seen a cat wear those same exact foams this weekend. I was gonna ask him, but I figured it was just a fluke joint.

Acting like a rent-a-cop is also quite sad.......
Amen. Screw negativity, mal you are negative by posting your first post in this forum. Let him get his freaking answer without being a mini-mod.If the real mods want to move the post they can take care of that.

That said, those are most certainly fake and your friend definitely needs to pursue a refund.

Originally Posted by mhsrunner09

Acting like a rent-a-cop is also quite sad.......
Amen. Screw negativity, mal you are negative by posting your first post in this forum. Let him get his freaking answer without being a mini-mod. If the real mods want to move the post they can take care of that.

That said, those are most certainly fake and your friend definitely needs to pursue a refund.

the irony
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom