Did Tyler Hansbrough crap his pants today? vol. "I sharted." NOW WITH VIDEO!!!

**EDIT: I was watching Sportscenter tonight and as the lead-in to the Duke/Maryland game, they played the clip from theMaryland/UNC game. So this time I recorded it...

So I get home and I'm celebrating our win today and the fact that "Born Ready" was in the house to see it (instead of "Rock ChalkJayhawk" at the end of the game, the crowd was chanting "Rock Chalk Stephenson"), and I get a call from mybuddy to tell me to check the end of the UNC/Maryland game on my DVR because Tyler Hansbrough crapped his pants. It does appear that there is somethingbrown on his jersey where it would have been tucked in and his shorts are sagging. My boys and I couldn't decide. It could be sweat but...when you feel ajuicy burst when you're sliding into first....it can only be one thing...
roll.gif

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

at the end of the game i remember him rushing off the court...don't know if it was because of the crowd or doo doo

(instead of "Rock Chalk Jayhawk" at the end of the game, the crowd was chanting "Rock Chalk Stephenson")
smh.gif
sick.gif

Hansbrough $%%++%@* in his pants > that garbage...

[dave chappelle] Chocolate? This is doodoo baaaaby... [/dave chappelle]

man i thought i sharted once with my gf in the car... i told her to check me when i got outta the car... no doo doo stain.

she still makes fun of me for that though

Edit: I forgot it's Psycho, not Nasty. I don't know what I was thinking...He will remain Nasty T in my eyes after this incident.

I'm glad dude %+$$ his pants, that's what he gets for flopping.

how can that be poo? i mean unless he has a poopshooter in his lower back then i dont know how poop got that high up the jersey.

Back
Top Bottom