Did Tyler Hansbrough crap his pants today? vol. "I sharted." NOW WITH VIDEO!!!

laugh.gif

No way thats gotta be something else. How is dude gonna !@#* half way up his back. And the the people saying he ran off the court,
laugh.gif
so did the wholeteam. What would you do if you just gave up a huge lead and got beat by the underdog. Not to mention everyone in College Park was rushing the floor.
I think youre
reaching.jpg

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

So I get home and I'm celebrating our win today and the fact that "Born Ready" was in the house to see it (instead of "Rock Chalk Jayhawk" at the end of the game, the crowd was chanting "Rock Chalk Stephenson")

Lance Stephenson is coming to St. John's

Lance Stephnson is coming to College Park to play with his high school teammate

He needs to stay true to his roots and shine in NYC. Bring college basketball back to the forefront in NY
Forefront? What?

we need a video!

Ive already posted the pics on facebook and ppl are going bonkers over it hahaha

Originally Posted by CreekShow

No way thats gotta be something else. How is dude gonna !@#* half way up his back. And the the people saying he ran off the court,
laugh.gif
so did the whole team. What would you do if you just gave up a huge lead and got beat by the underdog. Not to mention everyone in College Park was rushing the floor.
LOL dude there is no way you can tell us that is something other then poo. The only other thing I could think of it being is sometime of sportscreme the trainer massaged on him during halftime and it got it on his uniform, but even that is unlikely

Psycho T ftl

This $$@#'s bound to happen a couple times in Indiana
roll.gif

Bringin this $$@# back to life, I didn't forget
laugh.gif

I will always remember Hansborough for this and only this
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom