Did we get played again?? ie...Foamposite Pro "Pearl"

Hello guys just wanted to drop some info:

The Nike Peral Foamposite will be limited to Tier 0 and Hyperstrike

The release date is approximately March 22nd so start saving

They are are remake of the pair worn by Ray allen in the Motion Picture "He Got Game"

They will be as limited as the allstar Mj xx3 and HOH exclusive.

It is reported they will have than same icy sole as the 1/2 Cent and Nike Foamposite Eggplant!

DMV got to camp out or hit me for these-----
pimp.gif

This was posted in the Retro forum by Posite Proliferator:
mad.gif

[table][tr][td]Posite Proliferator[/td] [td] [h3]The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)[/h3] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Lead[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

03/03/09 12:15 PM
[/td] [td]
Hello guys just wanted to drop some info:

The Nike Peral Foamposite will be limited to Tier 0 and Hyperstrike

The release date is approximately March 22nd so start saving

They are are remake of the pair worn by Ray allen in the Motion Picture "He Got Game"

They will be as limited as the allstar Mj xx3 and HOH exclusive.

It is reported they will have than same icy sole as the 1/2 Cent and Nike Foamposite Eggplant!

DMV got to camp out or hit me for these-----
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it odd for them to release the Pearl's this way? My soles are getting beat and i really could have used another pair
c3d154e3fb9c323c8132c953019da7699bd48b4.pjpg
c7325bae34f9f96230a30ff989e0a7eeee22343.pjpg

it would messed up knowing that the DMV basically put Foams on the map. But that's how the cookie crumbles

If they make it a Tier 0 or Hyperstrike, Major or Commonwealth will end up with them, maybe.........

Regardless of the fact that I have them already, it would be nice if they did release out here. Thanks NIKE.........

I'm really hoping we get these in the area always wanted these and never had the funds back in the day

Originally Posted by Marito

i know what hyperstrike is but what does tier 0 mean?
just another nike account. barely ANY stores have tier 0 accounts around here.

so with that said, if they do release as tier 0. i probably will not have them
grin.gif

Maybe Nike is no longer in the buisness of making money.

I mean, they killed the silver FP1 with that glittery Swoosh, the Foam Pro by adding red and lime green.

We barely got a nice shoe with the Purples.

Release Date is March 21st actually (a Saturday, from what I read on KATC, which has HOH info pretty much on lock) and from what they're saying, this is aHOH EXCLUSIVE, like the Penny Royal Foams from late 08 with the Penny insoles and contrast stitched swoosh near the toebox...

I'm thinkin of makin the trip to NYC just to cop... I'm bored on the weekends so might just do this... My usual fam will prob be down (non NTshoeheads), but any of yaw down? Kev, you down? Lemme know... I'll either throw down on gas, or push the hooptie... Lemme know...

^^i'm down for the trip just to see the HOH madness. i need an excuse to visit ny anyway. that being said, i'm not really too excited about thisrelease. i was way more excited when these were rumored to be pearl foam ONES!!!
smh.gif

^ Fresco, i wouldn't be able to make it but if you don't mind picking up extra pairs for others let me know. Of course i would pay you extra if youdo...

I would go, but that's me and wifey's anniversary weekend, so I'm S.O.L.

She is from NYC so i might talk her into going, but it would be ji selfish of me..let me know whats up though

If its a Tier 0 AND Hyperstrike then yes it can be released in this area...

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

^ Fresco, i wouldn't be able to make it but if you don't mind picking up extra pairs for others let me know. Of course i would pay you extra if you do...
x2

lemme know homie, trying to find icey foam pros for somewhere near retail is a B, and i gave up like a year ago. not willing to pay 200+ for piss yellow pearls

Got my OG and my '02 pair. Wouldn't mind getting the '09 but definitely not at the hyped HOH resale prices.

Hit me up if you can scoop up a size 9-10.

grin.gif

Man,

I couldn't pay anyone to buy these from me @ FLocker for $99.99. These and my insole sales were some slum.

Now....

smh.gif

Beasts gather, hybernate, and enjoy!
laugh.gif

Rocky's theory on HOH is becoming even MORE evident as time goes on. I wish I would have saved that post so I can repost it.

Keepin' it moving...

Man, i have been collecting sneakers since 99 so i must've been under some sort of rock or really focusing on something else (Jordan Releases) because ididnt even know that the pearls dropped again back in 02. I definitely did not see them anywhere in my area to my knowledge. Now i feel bad lol.

I might be down to follow, either way i'll be up there regardless(brother lives in the bronx.) I'm not looking to cop, just cool out and witness somemayhem. I'll presume you all will be the pack with orioles and nationals fitteds.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Man,

I couldn't pay anyone to buy these from me @ FLocker for $99.99. These and my insole sales were some slum.
i remember, 02's were sitting on shelves the whole summer, i was washin cars for 10 dollars a whop all summer just to get some nice gear,passed on the pearls for the all blacks and the black/blue pro b's , but my homie later gave me his yellowed pair after the first couple months of school,loved how they looked. and i rocked em til my sock showed at the bottom lol. i would LOVE another pair.

but foreal if yall head up there n anybody got some extra cash to scoop me a pair ill get you back as soon as u back in the area. size 10-11 please
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom