Did we get the uptempo 3.0?

Are we getting it soon? :D
happy.gif

Team Philippines
Member No.63

Someone already mentioned in ISS forum that he saw it personally in the phils.

Someone mentioned in ISS forum that he saw it personally in the phils.SORRY double post i'm using a WAP phone...

Almost all of the LaSalle players are wearing them i think they are the ginobili-like make-up with black/white/silver
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

Finally saw it! They're nice..4595 and you get double stacked zoom, nike free like outsole and a fairly nice design. :wink:
wink.gif
Team Philippines
Member No.63

4595 steal! Where? Does Trinoma have them already?
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

looks like this will be a good shoe to ball in.

anyone see this shoe over at nike park?
love is taking the air less travelled.

^yup saw it earlier sa nike park sm manila..gaan
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

One of the most underrated shoe to come out this year...Effective cushinioning set-up...

Meron na rin sa MOA nike park
TANKEEEEEE
FOR SALE : SIZE 11 JORDAN TEAM STRONG USED ONCE BLACK/WHITE/RED VERY CHEAP
SIZE 11 Lebron 20-5-5 Black/red used ONCE CHEAP
SIZE 12 AJXXI GREY/UNIVERSITY BLUE (Italian Leather) USED ONCE VERY CHEAP
SIZE 10 Air Max Tempo (Pippen)Black/Black (Nike Air)USED ONCE CHEAP
ALL SHOES ARE IN VNDS or GREAT CONDITION PM ME for more info go to http://guilson.multiply.com

Finally got my pair in the Manu colorway. It looks almost identical to the shoe above except that the stitching above the sole is blue and inside the shoe is a print of the Argentinian flag.

First impression, they fit narrow narrower than the 2k5's. Very light shoe, and the cushioning feels low and firm point of comparison the Zoom BB's have more court feel compared to these. So far the only con i have with this shoe is its ankle support. Maybe its because of its cut. The last row of laces is about a half or a quarter of an inch below the ankle. I'll try and write a full review and place it in the right forum later.

^ Paolo10 does the uptempo 3.0 can withstand the wear and tear of outdoor balling?

IMHO i dont think these will last that long on the concrete. The upper feels thin and the sole is thin.

Back
Top Bottom