Did you get a package delivered this week? (LA AREA ONLY)

If so are you willing to PM me the tracking number? Must have been delivered already.

Why? I'm in charge of creating a test for this delivery estimate software as part of a final project due by midnight EST so I would really appreciate getting as many as possible to get the most accurate results.

It must have been delivered already. I tried running a live tracking number and it crashed my **** and deleted ALL of the tracking I had previously logged.
(Trolls stay away I'm checking all tracking before hand to make sure it's not live)

Get this though. Another dude in my class got the same city and I asked if I could munch of his tracking #s after going through ten plus people to get his number and he said no I don't want competition. This isn't even a competition and we don't have to submit the tracking numbers we used to create the test.

This isn't even a formal final its an optional project for extra credit and this would push my grade to a B so I can get my godamn DUS off my back. This is ********.

Last edited:
image.png

Back
Top Bottom