Did You Guys Like "Cloverfield"???

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Are they still gonna make a sequel for it?

Paramount is still thinking about it. If they make a sequel they will most likely not use the same kind of filming.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I enjoyed the hell out of it.
yup. both at theaters and at home on blu-ray.
devil.gif

odette-yustman-1.jpg

one of my favorite movies and i completely agree top 5 dead or alive.

the movie is really split on opinions though. its either one of your favorites or one of your most hated.... dunno y tho

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I liked the movie, its not something you watch at home though, you need to watch it in theatres

+1 agreed. At the theaters it was pretty good because it felt like you were in the movie (big screen, surround sound etc.)

especially that one part when the military just shows up and starts bombing it with everything they have i was like
eek.gif
and i was sitting near one of the speaker walls so i had to cup myears.
smh.gif

Movie was cool in my book, but the reason I really liked it is the same reason I watch "Melrose Place"...

...Jessica Lucas.

I loved it. Seen it a couple times. They hid the monster enough that it wasnt cheesy, and when they did show it the special effects were
eek.gif
. The only part Ididn't like was the inclusion of the little bug things. Those were pretty lame IMO.

But just the number of things going on in a lot of those long shots was interesting to me, clever filmmaking.

im surprised so many are saying they like it, normally almost everyone on here says they hate it...........interesting

i hated it i saw it with a friend and we just ended up having a conversation and the movie was just playing

You guys serious when yall say yall got sick just by watching it?
grin.gif
Aheadache maybe, but yall really felt sick in the stomach?? Ol' weak stomached pansies
laugh.gif
j/k

Back
Top Bottom