Did your Boss gave you a bonus this year?

Higher ups in the company came by earlier this week to deliver the good news. Bonus check and a raise...i must have looked at dude like
eek.gif

No bonus so far but last year we didnt either. but 2 years ago we got the best bonus a company snowboard trip for 3 days.

Last year I got $400 bonus check and my boss paid for my families Christmas dinner (just my parents and I).
I figured it wasn't too bad for it only being a summer job.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by eutum

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

i got a $150 bonus from my boss

but i make $9 an hour, which is pretty good!

$9 an hour? daaaaamnn! If you dont mind me askin, how old are you and what do you do?

if you think $9 is good then you have to be 15-17yo living at home with your parents with no car or finacial obligations...
roll.gif

sthu dude .. u live with your sister rent free so who are u to be telling him about financial obligations ?

$2800, that is my production bonus. I earned that throughout the year so its not really a surprise or a gift

@jordan fetish you the exact reason i call women (B)'s now...be quiet! do you expect me to have a damn mansion 3 months after he turn 18 and graduate highschool? sheesh hop off my gonads dawg, or put ya mouth on and hush it up! and i dont work but i could make more than that on my grind. i do need a job andwouldnt turn $9/hour down right now, but to think im making a killin off it? no sir thats nothing if you have things to pay and buy like i do. car insurance,gas, payin for school, food...etc that not even enough for just the stuff i need. now do the math if you got to pay bills as well. $9 aint shiid if you to payBILLS stupid! thats all i was saying!

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

$9 an hour? daaaaamnn! If you dont mind me askin, how old are you and what do you do?

if you think $9 is good then you have to be 15-17yo living at home with your parents with no car or finacial obligations...
roll.gif

sthu dude .. u live with your sister rent free so who are u to be telling him about financial obligations ?

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Nothin for me.
eyes.gif

*%%! my boss, i asked for my 21st bday weekend which was also thanksgiving weekend off so i could go home and see my fam, and as a "bonus" i haventbeen on the schedule since
smh.gif

roll.gif

I'm asking because $9 an hour is waayyyy low to be workin hard enough to get a bonus
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SdotCAR619

naw, but i get holiday pay for christmas eve, christmas day, new years ever, and new years day. i wish i got a bonus though.
frown.gif

mad.gif
im pissed i dont get holiday pay this year....thats gonna set me back!

Back
Top Bottom