Did your Boss gave you a bonus this year?

Work for the state, we don't get a bonus
laugh.gif
just wage freezes

I work for the Federal Gov so I am getting an even smaller raise than usual thanks to Obama. No bonus either.

They always tell me @ my job that we are blessed and reading through this post I see that I am in fact blessed.

I was taken care of handsomely.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by eutum

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

i got a $150 bonus from my boss

but i make $9 an hour, which is pretty good!

$9 an hour? daaaaamnn! If you dont mind me askin, how old are you and what do you do?

if you think $9 is good then you have to be 15-17yo living at home with your parents with no car or finacial obligations...
roll.gif
that is probably the best sentence you have constructed boo. im proud of you
smile.gif
i had to double check your screen name.

but my boss didnt give me a bonus...contracting ftl. gov ftw...starting jan 4th
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by eutum

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

i got a $150 bonus from my boss

but i make $9 an hour, which is pretty good!

$9 an hour? daaaaamnn! If you dont mind me askin, how old are you and what do you do?

if you think $9 is good then you have to be 15-17yo living at home with your parents with no car or finacial obligations...
roll.gif
that is probably the best sentence you have constructed boo. im proud of you
smile.gif
i had to double check your screen name.

but my boss didnt give me a bonus...contracting ftl. gov ftw...starting jan 4th
smile.gif

Congrats on coming over to the darkside. The stability is awesome though.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

My boss didnt gave me nothing. If yalls didnt gave yall anything, well damn.
Someone should get you hooked on phonics, or a new helmet to wear.

been here shortly, company gave me one.

i m not suppsoed to tell my other coworkers..because of the havoc & jealousy that would ensue.

No bonus but the top two people in the engineering dept bought everyone in maintinence a jacket(carhart style) it was nice. We do get 10 paid holidays per yearand quarterly safety bonuses if our recordable accidents are low enough

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

i m not suppsoed to tell my other coworkers..because of the havoc & jealousy that would ensue.
I made the mistake of posting something about my bonus and raise on FB...within a couple minutes people from work were hitting me up asking boutif i was serious cause they hadnt gotten anything.

My bonus (if we get one) comes in March. It's looking promising thus far.
pimp.gif

@jordan fetish you the exact reason i call women (B)'s now...be quiet! do you expect me to have a damn mansion 3 months after he turn 18 and graduate high school? sheesh hop off my gonads dawg, or put ya mouth on and hush it up! and i dont work but i could make more than that on my grind. i do need a job and wouldnt turn $9/hour down right now, but to think im making a killin off it? no sir thats nothing if you have things to pay and buy like i do. car insurance, gas, payin for school, food...etc that not even enough for just the stuff i need. now do the math if you got to pay bills as well. $9 aint shiid if you to pay BILLS stupid! thats all i was saying!
9ihcmp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom