Did Your Father Get A Lot Of Women?

You know, before he married your mother/had you of course 
nerd.gif

...I never realized how many chicks dude ran through until I was in my 20s - my aunts, uncles, and my pop's frat brothers would tell me stories that'd leave me like, "Damn, my _ was a G."

My mother told me she literally fought chicks when they were in dental school...

...I ask that to ask this: how did that effect your perspective on women, or better yet - did it even effect your perspective on women at all?

Two last questions: Do you talk to your father about women? Do you plan on talking to your son about women?

Spoiler [+]
This is all because of that other Wiz/Amber thread - if that were me, my father would dragon punch me in the nuts with a mean
indifferent.gif

YO!

I answer the question in the subject line with this:

21bp4z8.jpg

Dude smooth. But nah, me and Pop Dukes never had any convos about the ladies. I certainly plan to discuss such matters with mine though. Simping been around for years, but I see it's at a disturbing high now. I can't imagine what dudes will be doing by the time I have a teenage son.
30t6p3b.gif

DF!!!

My father has been with enough women that I have eleven brothers and sisters I've never met, maybe more.
He also is or was (hope hes dead) a POS.

My dad only messed with 3 women in his life (according to my family)
My uncle is a man-+*%$% though, dude stays with a new girl every week 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

I answer the question in the subject line with this:

21bp4z8.jpg

Dude smooth. But nah, me and Pop Dukes never had any convos about the ladies. I certainly plan to discuss such matters with mine though. Simping been around for years, but I see it's at a disturbing high now. I can't imagine what dudes will be doing by the time I have a teenage son.
30t6p3b.gif

DF!!!

SWAG
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Reminds me of my dad's pics from the 70s
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Ant your pops got that mean throwback swag 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

...and @ Anton: how does that effect your relationships w/women?

Well I refuse to get into monogamous relationships unless I can see it through and truly commit-in other words I have a fear of commitment
30t6p3b.gif

Yup.. Most definitely, looks like i'm headed down the same path.. just better
smokin.gif

damn dad why wasn't mommy enough... why dad, whyyyyyyyy
frown.gif

Yes. My mom changed him though, and so did me being born. He thought he couldn't have kids; I was born and he left all of his shady...affiliations behind, and with that went the women.

Yeah Anton I know the feeling...

...for me it was always, "Boy you still young - take care of your business first."

My pop married my momma when he was 28 - how much he loves her has never been in question, but I know deep down he wouldn't get married at 28 if he could get his Marty McFly on...

...even my mother told/tells me to establish myself before I go looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with, but Black women are entirely too protective of their sons when it comes to women, so that's a totally different thread
laugh.gif

^ My dad was exactly twice your dad's age when he settled down :O
Ended up having two great kids and both of my parents couldn't be happier with their decision to wait until they found what they were looking for
pimp.gif

But of course since I'm a female from his Italian family he wants me to marry young
laugh.gif

My pops used to drive coca cola delivery trucks to horny all girl high schools/colleges as one of his first jobs.. lucky bastard
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Yes. My mom changed him though, and so did me being born. He thought he couldn't have kids; I was born and he left all of his shady...affiliations behind, and with that went the women.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeahhh right, I'm sorry but this screams bull.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When my parents met my dad was in his mid 50's though

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When my parents met my dad was in his mid 50's though

I was gonna call bull but nice!!!!
pimp.gif
How old is ur mom

I'm a man, I literally have nothing to gain by settling down early-I'm a get settled and prolly get a mail order bride from Sweden when I'm 50
nerd.gif

If so many of yalls dads used to get it in .... Then why are there so many girl problem threads?

I know for a fact pops used to get in back in the day his nickname was "Fly" hence the screen name
He had a taste for puerto ricans, colombians and white girls before he met my mom. He's been married to her 24 years though so he's a solid husband. I remember I got dropped off by some girls at the house and my dad came out and these girls was like "who is that!?!" I was like that's pops. They was like there is no way that is your dad I just gave em a
indifferent.gif
one of em was like "damn yo daddy is fine, tell him he's invited to my birthday party so he can meet my mom" I proceeded to give her another
indifferent.gif
and got out the car.

I talk about women with my dad all the time. I told him about my experience when F'd 1 of his co-workers. I told him some of the times my friends and I ram trains on girls. We have a very father-son relationship. He's a proud pop like that 1 dude who had that graduation pic with the two white girls and pops mirin' proudly in the background

1 thing he did tell me is "son don't get married young and hold out as long as possible" I plan on following that advice to the T

Back
Top Bottom