Diddy arrested for assaulting UCLA football coach with kettleball

mean.gif
 She should of known when you sign with Diddy, It's for life. He treats his personal life like his record contracts. You ain't goin nowhere.

He got her for as long as he wants. What a travesty.

:smh:  She should of known when you sign with Diddy, It's for life. He treats his personal life like his record contracts. You ain't goin nowhere.

What? :lol:

No he doesn't you taking it a step to far here bruh

:smh:  She should of known when you sign with Diddy, It's for life. He treats his personal life like his record contracts. You ain't goin nowhere.

What? :lol:

No he doesn't you taking it a step to far here bruh
It's well documented that when you with Puff its damn near for life.

And if he decides to let you go, your fate is either gruesome or irrelevancy.

#VampirePuff :pimp:

We know how it goes with Diddy. Cassie gon be a nun when he done with her.

When was she with Ryan? I thought Puff been hitting this girl since like 07.

Right but wasn't she with RL before that I'm sure he even talked about it back then like they were in a relationship

I don't know. Before that was she even legal? :lol: She around Rihanna's age.

Last edited:
jennifer-lopez-and-sean-combs--1448280048-custom-0.jpg

:lol: at getting married if you were in Puff's position.

He won. ***** ain't going nowhere. And if she does, you already know how Puff is rocking. She gonna be doing a 10 year bid for taxes or in a church somewhere passing out paper wafers and grape juice for communion.

Last edited:
Right but wasn't she with RL before that I'm sure he even talked about it back then like they were in a relationship

Yeah your right she was with Ryan right around that "Me & U" time while signed to Bad Boy. Puff came and straight took her from RL and been hitting since 07 and then aint even claim her till like 2011 or 2012 or something.

Puff is a savage and im sure he can find & get another young chick asap but idk if he wants to deal with that approaching 50 years old. Forever Young mentality for Puff :lol:

Last edited:
Getting young women is easy for him. I just saw shaq is with some fine curly haired girl who just graduated college or grad school and is half his age. Must be nice.

jennifer-lopez-and-sean-combs--1448280048-custom-0.jpg

:lol: at getting married if you were in Puff's position.

He won. ***** ain't going nowhere. And if she does, you already know how Puff is rocking. She gonna be doing a 10 year bid for taxes or in a church somewhere passing out paper wafers and grape juice for communion.
:lol: at Combs holding a sucker letting everyone know what he thinks of those that deal with him.

Back
Top Bottom