Diddy arrested for assaulting UCLA football coach with kettleball

Diddy :pimp: :rofl:

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...61/p-diddy-arrested-ucla-fight-football-coach

Music producer and rapper Sean Combs was arrested at a UCLA football summer workout, reportedly after getting into a physical altercation with an unnamed coach.

Combs' son, redshirt junior Justin, has played special teams and in the secondary for the Bruins. The coach was likely a member of the strength staff, considering NCAA rules restrict coach access during the summer.

Per UCLA:

Shortly after 12:30 p.m. today, Sean Combs (also known as P. Diddy) was arrested at UCLA's Acosta Athletic Training Complex on a charge of assault with a deadly weapon, which was a kettlebell [a weighted piece of exercise equipment, similar to a dumbbell]. No one was seriously injured and UCPD is investigating. Combs is expected to be transported to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Inmate Reception Center later this evening.

According to TMZ, which first reported the news, Combs didn't like that the coach was screaming at Justin. At that point, he allegedly assaulted the coach.

At some point later, we're told Diddy confronted the coach in his office and grabbed him. Diddy was arrested for assault.

A source connected with Diddy tells TMZ Diddy himself initially wanted to call police, but the phone was taken out of his hands.

mark_w_p10.gif

If that strength coach couldn't beat up diddy then he needs to get fired.

I love how dedicated puff is as a father
I can't even knock him for it
Just funny outta all the assaulting puff has done
This is the one he actually gets arrested over :lol:

I love how dedicated puff is as a father
I can't even knock him for it
Just funny outta all the assaulting puff has done
This is the one he actually gets arrested over
laugh.gif
Being dedicated is one thing. Assaulting a coach of your adult son is embarassing. If he was getting scolded, he probably deserved it. Punk daddy should let the teachers do their thing.

Being dedicated is one thing. Assaulting a coach of your adult son is embarassing. If he was getting scolded, he probably deserved it. Punk daddy should let the teachers do their thing.

How do you even know what happened...what if the coach did some disrespectful stuff

How do you even know what happened...what if the coach did some disrespectful stuff
That's part of it. Kids today... soft. And I'm sure if coach was out of line, the student could/should handle his own business.

Diddy that *****!!!!!!!!

But his son is an adult unless he was making remarks about his family this was uncalled for still hilarious though

Back
Top Bottom