Didn't know it was THIS bad for the New Jersey Nets

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Why the nets are and will forever be a joke of an organization.

Joke of an organization? $%%+$ this season is a joke but don't put us in the category of GS, MEM, NYK, or NO.

indifferent.gif
there's more people in the bathrooms at any given time during any given Warrior game than there are in that photo.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Crazy snowstorm and that place is hell to get to as it is.
Right. They could be 3rd in the conference and the crowd likely still would have looked like that. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Joke of an organization? $%%+$ this season is a joke but don't put us in the category of GS, MEM, NYK, or NO.

indifferent.gif
there's more people in the bathrooms at any given time during any given Warrior game than there are in that photo.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What I wanna know is why are there people in the upper rows? Did they think the rest would show up? <--couldn't type that last sentence without laughing.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

How does a pro team have more losses on their record than people in the seats???
smh.gif
smh.gif

Come on man, you live upstate you know how bad that snowstorm was
laugh.gif

That is sad.
laugh.gif
Has Jay-Z even been to a home game this season?

Wizards games looking like game 7 of the NBA Finals compared to this
laugh.gif
. Aside from the money, it gotta feel like crap playing for a team with no hope or appreciation
smh.gif

Just read the article on yahoo

"Their latest promotion will be unveiled Friday, when the Nets play the Orlando Magic. New Jersey residents 18 or older who attend the game will get a coupon that they can redeem at a Roni Deutch Tax Center to get their state income tax done free."
laugh.gif

NYK still has a crowd, and is one of the most valuable franchises in the NBA, though.

The Nets couldn't even sell out or crack the top 10 in attendance during those Jason Kidd years...

Surprised there was even that many willing to give up 3 hours of their time to cart over there. Some of these teams need that slap in the face though.

Can't wait for the news NJ is "reducing ticket prices" for next year and act like they are doing the fan a favor.

i wish the crowd at warriors games would be like that at least once just so i can sit as close as possible.

There was a BIG snow storm that day, that's why.

Granted, we don't get many fans at games, but still. Location doesn't help either.

Our organization isn't what I'd call a joke either... We have a good plan in sight... It wouldn't have been done with a "joke organizaation". It could be A LOT worse... We have a future.

& Jay hasn't been at any games mostly because of the BP3 tour... He's always at a couple every year.

laugh.gif
late as hell.

Apparently OP hasn't driven to Giants stadium recently.

Not to mention the 2 feet of snow that day.

But like ^^ JB23 said w/o tons of cap space and 2 draft picks this could be worse.

Hopefully the move to the Rock will be better.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

How does a pro team have more losses on their record than people in the seats???
smh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
yall gonna think that's funny but it's true.
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

The Nets couldn't even sell out or crack the top 10 in attendance during those Jason Kidd years...
Bingo...They were good and people still didn't go.  The nets have no real fanbase period.

Maybe that will change when they go to Brooklyn...*shrugs*

I hope you're not serious. GS and NYK have some of the best fanbases. I don't know much about the attendence records of NO and Mem but I know enough about the Nets that you guys don't have a big or loyal fanbase at all outside of a few handful.

At least some people were lucky enough to be able to move up and sit court side.
laugh.gif

The NBA is pretty much unwatchable for me. The Nets were never an elite squad at any point, but fan attendance wasn't nearly this bad in the early 00's and 90's.

Back
Top Bottom