Diferent size shoes?

Alright i might be the only one but does anybody's Air Jordan shoe feel different? Because i bought a pair of 12's and 7's 1/2 a size down 10.5 i wear 11 and the right foot is super tight but the left fits perfect am i the only weird one? also most of my shoes have different shapes (left/right)

View media item 235098

Last edited:
Maybe you should get your feet measured.

My right foot is slightly bigger than my right. Common with people... That also explains why your shoes crease differently.

My left foot is definitely bigger than my right. I own shoes ranging from 9.5 to 11 and My cousin has the same problem.

Yeah it's common .... my right foot is a slightly bigger than my left

Last edited:
It's usually the dominant side that's bigger. For example, I'm right handed and my right foot is bigger than my left.

Same here. Lefty with a bigger right foot. It makes sense, but I never realized that's why my shoes crease differently. 

i have the same issue my left foot is apparently bigger, i didnt notice until i had got the retro 4s but after relacing it fit fine

Maybe you should get your feet measured.

My right foot is slightly bigger than my right. Common with people... That also explains why your shoes crease differently.

Feel so dumb not ever realizing that...

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom