Difference between hurache 2k4 and air total package?

Whats the difference in the shoes perfomance wise? They do look the same but the only huraches ive owned were the 2k5s.

there has been a post for this exact topic. well you probably cant tell much btwn the two unless you are that good but there are obvious differences. 2k4 has the carbon fiber spring plate where the total dont. there is the external heel counter in the 2k4 which totals dont have. if you can get the 2k4 then get them for sure, but if you cant the totals are just as good for balling. i love mine total for outdoor ballin and my 2k4 kobe lasers for indoor balling. hope that helps
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

this topic comes up every week
2k4 has carbon, zoom air
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

blackcat23mj nailed it.....if you can find some 2k4's, then get them.....total packages are ok....i have a pair, but would much prefer 2k4's

OH MY.

this ques. comes up WAY too often.

2k4
zoom air
carbon fibre
mercurial vapour heel counter
inner boot
shark tooth pattern on outsole
better material quality

tp
nope
nope
nope
nope
nope
nope

Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

and plus
in the strap of the shoe
2K4: Huarache 2K4
Total Package: Nike

on bottom rubber part
2K4: Nike
Total Package: Air

Total Package is just tacky imo and plus the material they use for the ventilation part on the sides sucks

Back
Top Bottom