difference beween hoa infared 90s vs. 08 version

What's up NT,
I just wanted to know the differences between the HOA infared 90's (or earlier) and the 08 quickstrikes they just dropped. Pics would very much beappreciated.
Thanks, 1

I only have the '08 pair but it looks like the infrared is a little more like pink than the HOA pair.

only real diff is the shade of the infrared. 08s r more pink than red. Minor differences are the insole design and maybe the mesh is stiffer. Mesh part is onlya guess cause the newer mesh on 90s seems diff compared to older models. I Neva held the 08s only my hoas

Is there a major difference in the infared parts? I was hearing that the 08 version is semi-transparent? Also, can anyone confirm that the color is slightlyoff on the newer joints?

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Is there a major difference in the infared parts? I was hearing that the 08 version is semi-transparent? Also, can anyone confirm that the color is slightly off on the newer joints?

That's the premium pair that had the ostritch mudguard.

And a big difference between these and the '05 release was that these were ##*%*** IMPOSSIBLE to find!!

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Is there a major difference in the infared parts? I was hearing that the 08 version is semi-transparent? Also, can anyone confirm that the color is slightly off on the newer joints?

That's the premium pair that had the ostritch mudguard.

And a big difference between these and the '05 release was that these were ##*%*** IMPOSSIBLE to find!!

So why is there such a large disparity in prices between the two? I know the difference between the 08 95 neons and the older models, and I can see why peoplewould pay a premium for the larger air unit and such, but why then are the hoa 90 infas more sought after?

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

HOA's sat on shelves.

laugh.gif

08 Infra Prem top, Vs Classic below.
I like em both, but the pink needs a touch of orange in it to truly pop.

btw HOAs fit kind of snug, IMO. Not sure about the newest ones but I'm not really liking the ostrich & clearish pink/read parts... jost more plastic toturn yellow later on....

I'm sure that as more people come across this post they will point out more aesthetic differences

What's up Reg.

i prefer the 08 infrared color better than the orange hoa's---> it comes off brighter and more 90s like if that makes sense
the orange hoa color just doesnt pop that much like it did cus now everyone has brighter CW's

They both fall short compared to the 2003 retro.

And if the 2008 retro wasn't so limited they would have sat on shelves for just as long as the HOA's did.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

They both fall short compared to the 2003 retro.

And if the 2008 retro wasn't so limited they would have sat on shelves for just as long as the HOA's did.

umm no...

Hype for that shoe last year was crazy.

I'm pretty sure the 08 version is more pink then the hoa's
and I picked up a tee that Nike put out for the 08 infrareds and the lettering on it is straight up pink.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

HOA's sat on shelves.

not in nyc.....i dunno how many times footlocker around my way had to re-stock cuz of the demand....
Not in LA either, I just started working at NTLA at the time and we sold out on the first day. Luckily, I scooped up a pair for $56,
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom