Diggy Simmons “Come To Rockâ€

Lupe ghostwrites for this kid.
nerd.gif

But
pimp.gif
nonetheless.

^ imo it seemed like Diggy straight up jacked Lupes flow from his song, The National Anthem.

yeah, i thought he was nice before.....but i just needed a few more newer tracks for confirmation.

the kid has, IT
pimp.gif
.......cant wait to see what happens with the lil homie as the year goes on

Lyrically, he's not saying much so that's why I am convinced he's writing for himself.  He got his flow down though.
Jojo who?!

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by jeyel

the potential is definitely there.. just got to find his own voice though. hes still young so itll be interesting to see how he develops.
oh shut up...dude has it already.
smh.gif
Really? Dude just gave an opinion, and he's actually right. His flow may be nice, but actual lyrics and subject matters (In essence, his voice) could use work.

He only 15, what do you expect? 

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by jeyel

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

jeyel wrote:

the potential is definitely there.. just got to find his own voice though. hes still young so itll be interesting to see how he develops.
oh shut up...dude has it already.

damn. when you like an artist you really ride for them huh?
laugh.gif

i listened to his mixtape and you cant tell me that his flow is original. im not saying hes not talented or hes not gonna get there.. but right now it just sounds like a lot of other people out right now. (hes already been compared to gunz & tyga in threads). i respect if you feel differently, but i hope you can agree that its too early to make any solid judgements.
dude how you gonna rate an artist on that? how many ways is there to rap? dude is just flowing on an energetic beat...give me a break.

U have a thing for light skin dudes huh? *exits thread*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The joint is hot...

...But NO WAY he wrote any of it.

(expects to see either Lupe or Cory Gunz' publishing all over this project)

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

The joint is hot...

...But NO WAY he wrote any of it.

(expects to see either Lupe or Cory Gunz' publishing all over this project)
Diggy = Atlantic Records. Lupe = Atlantic Records. Just a coincidence?

Did yall watch 106 n Park yesterday? (I know, I know) but they asked if he would ever work with JoJo. Dude hesistated like he wanted to say "umm idk about that." But he said there's a possibility. Even he knows JoJo is wack

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Did yall watch 106 n Park yesterday? (I know, I know) but they asked if he would ever work with JoJo. Dude hesistated like he wanted to say "umm idk about that." But he said there's a possibility. Even he knows JoJo is wack

roll.gif
  hell yeah I saw that...dude's face dropped like
alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The kid is going to do his thing.

But the JoJo jokes are already played out. You can tell the same joke but so much and still be funny.

Back
Top Bottom