Diggy Simmons “Come To Rockâ€

eek.gif

whoa...dude...has it...

pimp.gif

the potential is definitely there.. just got to find his own voice though. hes still young so itll be interesting to see how he develops.

Originally Posted by jeyel

the potential is definitely there.. just got to find his own voice though. hes still young so itll be interesting to see how he develops.
oh shut up...dude has it already.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

damn. when you like an artist you really ride for them huh?
laugh.gif

i listened to his mixtape and you cant tell me that his flow is original. im not saying hes not talented or hes not gonna get there.. but right now it just sounds like a lot of other people out right now. (hes already been compared to gunz & tyga in threads). i respect if you feel differently, but i hope you can agree that its too early to make any solid judgements.

laugh.gif

i listened to his mixtape and you cant tell me that his flow is original. im not saying hes not talented or hes not gonna get there.. but right now it just sounds like a lot of other people out right now. (hes already been compared to gunz & tyga in threads). i respect if you feel differently, but i hope you can agree that its too early to make any solid judgements.
dude how you gonna rate an artist on that? how many ways is there to rap? dude is just flowing on an energetic beat...give me a break.

indifferent.gif
come on prime.

Hope he can change this "corey Gunz" type flow up... gettin kinda old on every song

But this dude is definitely nice for his age... I'll give em that

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

jeyel wrote:

laugh.gif

dude how you gonna rate an artist on that? how many ways is there to rap? dude is just flowing on an energetic beat...give me a break.

U have a thing for light skin dudes huh? *exits thread*

agreed...i'll listen once he has something to say. But he aint bad at all

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

jeyel wrote:

laugh.gif

U have a thing for like skin dudes huh? *exits thread*
boom1.jpg

smh.gif
Really? Dude just gave an opinion, and he's actually right. His flow may be nice, but actual lyrics and subject matters (In essence, his voice) could use work.

Drake better push that album date up.

This lil n_ right here is about to be a problem.

And Wayne doin' a bid. It's up for grabs right now and diggy may just take it.

Back
Top Bottom