Diggy Simmons just got a deal with...

lol @ jojo

how could you be that garbage when you're hiphop royalty?

that's like if john lennon's kid came out and only plays a one string guitar

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

jojo.jpg
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Much success to him, even if your wishes be the opposite..
Word. Much money to be made with the correct career guidance....
but smh at dude just gathering a deal like that.
smh.gif

And this is how our society is today folks.. It's mainly, WHO YOU KNOW, NOT WHAT YOU KNOW.

Hope for the best of him =/

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Much success to him, even if your wishes be the opposite..
Word. Much money to be made with the correct career guidance....
but smh at dude just gathering a deal like that.
smh.gif

Dude will be alright...he has natural cadence on beats, and the rest will fall into place. Russell Simmons + Rev Run + industry know-how and connections...dude is set...

The way it was done ... meh.

I hate to see some of my _'s out here, been trying to get a song on a BLOG for a long time, and this dude makes one video & he's on.

It's about who you know ...

The industry is *!%$** up.

Congrats to HIM though.

I was thinking that big bro could be the weed holder in the crew but well we all saw how that ended up....

I wonder will Jo Jo even get a feature on the album? I can see Diggy and his camp saying hell naw though.

Congrats, but the problem is how many rappers came out as kid friendly teen rappers were able to flip the switch once they grew up? I see him dropping a couple hit albums and then disappearing after that.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I hate to see some of my _'s out here, been trying to get a song on a BLOG for a long time, and this dude makes one video & he's on.

Congrats to HIM though.

your friends probably suck though

Dude can flow, but if you watch any interview or performances, the child's whole mannerisms are that others hes seen rap(Drake,Kanye or whomever it is). He will grow into his own style and mannerisms as he grows, but for now hes a teenage copy of what he sees and you can't really blame him. His lyrics however do seen to be his own and if that is the case, He'll be alright. I hope he plans on making catchy songs though.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Congrats to HIM though.

Keep in mind Diggy's friends are P and Kanye. Oh and Uncle Russ, Family friend LA mutha f Reid, and lets not forget his padre. That is the only sad part about his music is that he will always be compared or bothered over his "connections"

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Dude can flow, but if you watch any interview or performances, the child's whole mannerisms are that others hes seen rap(Drake,Kanye or whomever it is). He will grow into his own style and mannerisms as he grows, but for now hes a teenage copy of what he sees and you can't really blame him. His lyrics however do seen to be his own and if that is the case, He'll be alright. I hope he plans on making catchy songs though.

I noticed this too, but I think he'll be ok.  He'll probably realize he's carrying on a Legendary legacy and will gain his own sense of flow and attitude.  He's nice though, if the mixtape ain't wake everyone up, that "made you look" Flow Stupid vid sure did.

Congrats to HIM though.
im no hater but this I agree with...

Diggy can spit and all that and im sure he will make valuable contributions to hiphop one day....but at the same time "aint nothing given dawg its earned..."....dont really hold no weight at this current time in this situation

Congrats to HIM though.

I said my _'s.

And my _'s are The Boy Illinois, Dom Kennedy, Hi-Jynx ... and they don't suck.
eyes.gif

Congrats to HIM though.

I said my _'s.

eyes.gif

I feel you but who cares man.

At the end of the day, Dom can make a hot song regardless of who laces him with beats and money.

Diggy though? He needs all the help he can get.

Artistry > Money and Fame

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

Congrats to HIM though.

I said my _'s.

eyes.gif

At the end of the day, Dom can make a hot song regardless of who laces him with beats and money.

Maybe from a fans perspective but as a man who needs to support himself? Money and Fame >artistry. That being said, most good Artistry = Money and Fame.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

Congrats to HIM though.

I said my _'s.

eyes.gif

Maybe from a fans perspective but as a man who needs to support himself? Money and Fame >artistry. That being said, most good Artistry = Money and Fame.
In no way shape or form will this ever be remotely true to someone with dignity.

Back
Top Bottom