Diggy Simmons just got a deal with...

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

buddytv.jpg
laugh.gif

Sisters start up a successful shoe company...
Diggy gets signed....
Russ is light-skinned...

JoJo is gonna be the failure of the family.
laugh.gif

Son might as well get his leech on.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by bittersweet

The way it was done ... meh.

I hate to see some of my _'s out here, been trying to get a song on a BLOG for a long time, and this dude makes one video & he's on.

It's about who you know ...

The industry is *!%$** up.

Congrats to HIM though.

your friends probably suck though
I said my _'s.

And my _'s are The Boy Illinois, Dom Kennedy, Hi-Jynx ... and they don't suck.
eyes.gif

I feel you but who cares man.

At the end of the day, Dom can make a hot song regardless of who laces him with beats and money.

Diggy though? He needs all the help he can get.

Artistry > Money and Fame

Maybe from a fans perspective but as a man who needs to support himself? Money and Fame >artistry. That being said, most good Artistry = Money and Fame.
In no way shape or form will this ever be remotely true to someone with dignity.
F dignity. When you got a family to put food on the table for you gotta be willing to risk your dignity. Dignity is why cats out here are broke. And who's to say wanting money and fame over being a artist is having a lack of dignity?

soon as i heard that made you look FS i knew it was only a matter of time followed by thinking
roll.gif
@ how this dude jojo skills aint even on this level

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Congrats, but the problem is how many rappers came out as kid friendly teen rappers were able to flip the switch once they grew up? I see him dropping a couple hit albums and then disappearing after that.

exactly. this career aint gonna last long. i cant see him making the transition like bow wow.

Originally Posted by wildout4

Congrats, but the problem is how many rappers came out as kid friendly teen rappers were able to flip the switch once they grew up? I see him dropping a couple hit albums and then disappearing after that.

exactly. this career aint gonna last long. i cant see him making the transition like bow wow.
It depends on what kind of rapper he is. If he is gonna be on that teeny bop $!! like Bow Wow was on then his shelf life won't be long. That's the difference between Jo Jo and Diggy right now. I mean clearly Diggy has a good ghostwriter penning his lyrics but its the age. If Diggy was Jo Jo's age he wouldn't stand a chance. He'd be in Jo Jo's position right now. Jo Jo's competition is the rap elite. Diggy's? He has none.

But if Diggy comes in making mature type music? I can see him making the transition. But if he comes in on this Justin Beiber type $!!? He won't last long because his fans will outgrow him and that type of music.

Originally Posted by wildout4

Bow was a major teenstar because of the image and the catchy songs. Diggy seems to really just want to focus on the raps. The dressing seems to just be part of who he really is. I don't think we will see Diggy in Like Mike 2.

Back
Top Bottom