Digital Textbooks?

Has anyone done this?
I'm about to go on campus during lunch to figure out what books I need then come home and try to find them. I'm sure it'll be a lot cheaper.

What site did you use to buy them?

I did the same for the books that had online versions, i did not necessarily buy them though

I just figured buying them would be a lot easier to find.

How did it work out for you, is this even a good idea? I'm worried my tablet's battery is just going to die on me in class one day or all of a sudden just not work like it's supposed to

If you can download them sure but you might be wasting money on something you won't use at all.

Don't buy them. They're all "free". Your tablet should be fine, I doubt you'll need the textbook that much in class. I keep them on the computer at home.

Either way I'll be buying them though, even if we don't use them in class I use it to help me study.

First option is trying to bum them off people who already had the class. Then gonna see if I can download the ones I can't get.

Originally Posted by nbafatso

Don't buy them. They're all "free". Your tablet should be fine, I doubt you'll need the textbook that much in class. I keep them on the computer at home.

I did that for a solutions manual last semester and the problems were 1) finding the right one and 2) a lot of the answers were wrong.
So I think it'll be a safer bet to actually buy them.

posting for later
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom