dimes working at fast food restaurants

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dimes? Some of you are pretty damn generous with the rating system. I don't seeany Adriana Lima's or Bar Refaeli's working at fast food restaurants.[/color]

pedobear.jpg
Beware
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Summers comin around, love spraying them
wit the mini super soaker after orderin food
or drinks.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

If you're young or trying to catch a case maybe
laugh.gif

only cute chicks at these spots are 16, 17. Don't think Ive seen anyone older that was cute at a fast food restaurant.
Waitresses is a different subject
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

They got they sugar-daddys but wanna be miss-independent at the same time
word to footlocker cashiers?

Came in here to say the exact same thing

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dimes? Some of you are pretty damn generous with the rating system. I don't see any Adriana Lima's or Bar Refaeli's working at fast food restaurants.[/color]
preach. but this is a message board where dudes want social security numbers of average looking chicks.

All I got are the ugly chicks with braids that dont reach their neck, or are on the burger grill pregnant as hell.

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

There was this extremely cute girl at Jojo's, like top ten cutest girl I've seen in my life status. I think in those situations is when I am called to grow a pair and talk to a chica while she's working, nevertheless, I got the digits and we did some stuff and now I am friendzoned. I know, I know, INS.
ohwell.gif

Give me the address to this place to verify..

There was this one cute Pinay at the McDeezy's by my work, I used to go by there every morning for an Iced Coffee became friendly with all the workers theyused to make her give me the drink, I'm a lil' older (26) so I felt like a Pedo but she was legal and is going to school now so only ugly broads therenow
tired.gif
stopped getting coffee there

Originally Posted by SiG21

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

They got they sugar-daddys but wanna be miss-independent at the same time
indifferent.gif
check Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus, Lords n Taylors, and to a lesser extent, Macys, before you start throwing out stonefaces
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Full of Trophy wives working 12 hours a week to keep busy

Its 2016 are seeing any at our local spots.

I wouldn't say I've seen dimes but some 8s

These chicks should work at spots that tip, obviously not a restaurant that is frequent by NT'ers though.

Back
Top Bottom