dimes working at fast food restaurants

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Really? At places by me they're all Hispanic males who don't speak English very well.

roll.gif

People have to take what they can get nowadays............All the dimes used to work at the girly stores in the mall..........People dont shop anymore so theygotta move to high traffic fast food restaurants for funds.

Looks cant get them very far anymore

There's some around where I live but you can be sure that they are still in high school, if not then they need a new job
laugh.gif

There was this extremely cute girl at Jojo's, like top ten cutest girl I've seen in my lifestatus. I think in those situations is when I am called to grow a pair and talk to a chica while she's working, nevertheless, I got the digits and we didsome stuff and now I am friendzoned. I know, I know, INS.
ohwell.gif

If you're young or trying to catch a case maybe
laugh.gif

only cute chicks at these spots are 16, 17. Don't think Ive seen anyone older that was cute at a fast food restaurant.
Waitresses is a different subject
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

They got they sugar-daddys but wanna be miss-independent at the same time
word to footlocker cashiers?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

If you're young or trying to catch a case maybe
laugh.gif

only cute chicks at these spots are 16, 17. Don't think Ive seen anyone older that was cute at a fast food restaurant.
Waitresses is a different subject
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

They got they sugar-daddys but wanna be miss-independent at the same time
word to footlocker cashiers?
I remember working at this spot in the city and this waitress behind was
eek.gif
and she was going to nyu too.

Waiting for NT to start taking pics and posting them... (This weekend's homework assignment)
smile.gif

this one mcdonalds in the burbs had to lil debbies working the drive thru....I was shocked.

Back
Top Bottom