Dion Basco in Best Buy Commercials?

Most of y'all prob don't know who he is, but it's the brother of Rufio from Hook. Dion was in City Guy and a lot of random appearances. In the US, the Basco bro's are the most popular Filipino actors (full Filipino), outside of Ernie Reyes, Jr (and Sr.) - -- at least I think.

Anyhoo, anyone catching the Best Buy commercial and see how old that fool looks now? He looks just like my uncles and I'm already people's uncles. Pic below is obviously dated, but that is he.

images

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Most of y'all prob don't know who he is, but it's the brother of Rufio from Hook. Dion was in City Guy and a lot of random appearances. In the US, the Basco bro's are the most popular Filipino actors (full Filipino), outside of Ernie Reyes, Jr (and Sr.) - -- at least I think.

Anyhoo, anyone catching the Best Buy commercial and see how old that fool looks now? He looks just like my uncles and I'm already people's uncles. Pic below is obviously dated, but that is he.

images

15zsa3b.gif

rufio from Hook swag was on a hunid thousand trillion no d ride.

why is rufio doing best buy commercials?

this thread just reminded me that I saw Flex Alexander on a Verizon 4G commercial a few days ago

Rufio was one of my fav characters as a kid..
seeing a Filipino on the big screen 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
.. i thought we were doing it at the time. 
laugh.gif

Dude is relatively old. I think he was in his mid 20s on city guys so he's gotta be pushing 40

Back
Top Bottom