Some kids just by nature are soft.
And whooping them can cause real physiological harm
Resentment as well as they may become abusive
I just think it's all about how u go about it
As well as talking and explaining the reason why they're getting a whooping
And not to just always use whoopings as a punishment
Sometimes people are quick to pick up a belt for trivial things
I think there are times when a whooping is needed and times when one isn't

Man talk like you were talkin on camera in February. Cant take you serious anymore.

I think verbal abuse can be a lot more destructive than something like this. Like as a kid you can understand why your being hit, but if your parents are verbally abusive it sticks with you and you don't really get why their doing it

Imo whooping a kid depends on the act on which ur punishing them
As well as their mental physical and emotional state
Some kids just by nature are soft.
And whooping them can cause real physiological harm
Resentment as well as they may become abusive
I just think it's all about how u go about it
As well as talking and explaining the reason why they're getting a whooping
And not to just always use whoopings as a punishment
Sometimes people are quick to pick up a belt for trivial things
I think there are times when a whooping is needed and times when one isn't

Man talk like you were talkin on camera in February. Cant take you serious anymore.
Huh???
What are u talking about

I wouldnt be suprised if this caused the lil kid to become more distruptive in and out of school
So deep down he likes to get beaten?
laugh.gif

I mean he beat him up cuz he cut class. At the age of 17 he can't be dumb enough to think being noticeably disruptive in class is the answer.
How do you figure everyone has the same reaction as you do to getting beaten up? A lot of people will resent the person that beat them up, especially teenagers who are in their rebellious stage. Kids drop out of school. Kid's have terrible relationships with their parents. The options aren't just to be a great student or get beat up everyday by his dad.

Dad is only hurting his relationship with his kid. He has no influence on his kid and this is some last ditch effort to punch him into submission. I'm not against physical discipline, but this is just stupid especially in context. You don't instill the value of education into a kid by punching him in the head.

Last edited:
Pops a lame 4 postin the video online. As a father I wouldn't throw that straight right to the face. But if I was the son I would be feeling like the golden ticket cus I never even had a chance to throw back at my old man I would have went all out that day

Saw this vid last week.

Not mad, but buddy going to jail.

***** still dont quite grasp the concept of the internet. :smh:

Pathetic. I'm strongly against any form of physical punishment for your kids.

Spanking your kids, or in this case beating up your kid, doesn't teach them what they did was wrong, it teaches them to be scared of you.

When I did some stupid **** as a kid, my mom had a conversation with me about what I did, why it was wrong, ... and then locked me in an empty room to think about my actions for a while. I always left that room learning my lesson.

My dad beat me sometimes. It didn't teach me ****, instead it just made me hate my dad and be scared of him.

Physically punishing your kids is barbaric.

Last edited:
So he doesn't want his son to skip class so he posts this online embarrassing him knowing his classmates will see it, ok :lol:

And dudes saying, "he got a chance to hit back" he didn't really. It's his pops, psychologically he didn't have a chance. And the way pops was lookin for props if Jr did hit him, pops probably would've amped it up and made it worse.

Type of dude to get washed by another grown man and be like "he must've been an octopus"

Pops should've taken Body shots, and shouldn't have recorded it.

Only problem here.
My dad scolded my mom for smacking me in the face whenever I got in trouble.

He told her to only do body shots so school teachers can't see.

laugh.gif

This is corny af. I don't believe in physical punishment.

My mom used to whip my tail ! She's Jamaican too, so they believe in getting "the switch" from the bush :lol: . I got beat with jump rope, various belts, shoes, and extention cords.

And none of that worked. I did what I wanted either way. All it did was make me "hate her" (teenage phase). I never learned my lesson from getting beat, I wouldve preferred her talking to me to make me understand better instead. Which is what I'll do with my kids. When you beat your kids it's just you taking out your frustrations on them.

I believe in *** whoopins but he went to far with the face shots and posting the video. Keep that **** in-house.

My dad boxed me when I was younger, he'd whoop my *** but he'd never touch my face. Worst he did was knock the wind out of me.

id never make my child bleed, or hurt in any way. period. not sure why this is a debate but i guess some folks got that mentality...

on the other hand, it is cool to box with your kid to train for sporting purposes, if the end goal is fitness/self defense/boxing basics/fun. all while keep it safe and fun.

its bad enough to beat the **** outta your kid, but with the visible damage as well....i mean how is a teacher not supposed to report that? thats like....child abuse protocol 101 right? this is just dumb all around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom