Discount Card guide

parang dati may na discuss na ganito maganda ulit if may mag post ng qualifications for discount card and how many percent off ng bawat dealer.

Jordan XX, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, Lebron 1, VC 1, VC 1 low, Pippen 2, CB 94, Flightposite 1 and loads of laspag nike tennis shoes

These are the discounts i know and the qualifications to get them.

PARK and ATHLETES FOOT - After you buy 5 pairs (w/o discount), add up the 5 prices, divide by 10. That would be your "max discount". Basically on the 6th pair, they won't let you get any shoes for free or for more than 50% off the retail.

So if your "max discount" is 4500, you wanna buy a jordan 14 (8995) no prob.
If you wanna buy something that costs 7000, you can only avail of a 3,500 discount even if your max is 4,500.

STADIUM - One time purchase of over 10k entitles you to discount card valid for 2 years (well mine is 2 years)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADIDAS CRAZY8 BLACK DS (8.5) for sale...PM me.

airwin, yun sa nike park mastercard kahit saan bank na mastercard? as is any masterbank card? till when ito, kasi yun citibank up to oct1 lang e
Jordan XX, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, Lebron 1, VC 1, VC 1 low, Pippen 2, CB 94, Flightposite 1 and loads of laspag nike tennis shoes

to add pala:

Collective purchase of worth 10K within a year(not so sure yun length), you can avail of 10% discount sa Nike Attitude.

after u buy ur 1st pair at park will they give u a card that they will update each time u buy another pair?or do u just keep the receipts?

well thats funny coz i didnt get one when i copped a pair about 2 months ago |I
tired.gif

airwin, called nike park and no 20% off if you use any mastercard :frown:

just a heads up, at park it's not 20% off on mastercard, its 15% off on citibank clear card. and i think the citibank gold is 10% off.

Also, i'm not sure if its still valid, but at forum in greenhills, i bought some shoes there with a 15% discount cash and 10% off with card when you present your fitness first membership card. (not sure if this still applies though).

ntyce since oct 1 pa wala na yun discount sa nike park using citibank cards

yung sa stadium 10K worth kahit combined. valid for a year and you just pay 50 for every year para ma renew
love is taking the air less travelled.

balongbalong well there you go, the citibank mastercard discount at PARK is a goner but it was good while it lasted haha.

ghostface, thats what im wondering if its really one year lang or two sa stadium coz i got a two year discount lol.
---------------------------------------------------------

airwin kaya pala, nagtataka ako bakit mastercard alam ko citibank cards ang may discount, nafalse hope ako dun hahah sayang kala ko makakatipid nanaman ulit kahit papaano.

anyway yeah it was very good while it lasted.

Add to the above, it has to be a local citibank card. I tried my US citibank platinum, and no go. I called citibank and they said they have "seperate" operations. Same company, just an international operations branch, and yet they dont communicate? Figures. Rant, rant, rant...

Edit: hehe oops. thanks balongbalong. useless information then. oh well. more of my useless ranting. what else? Oh I need cheap XXs! haha

^ thanks to the additional info pero tapos na yun promo heheheh sayang

balong my mistake i meant "citibank mastercard". thats what i used before .... :smile:

HSBC credit card 10% off sa nike forum greenhills till June next year i think

damn i forgot to get a card when i first copped my CG IV's.. then a month later i think i copped a pair of Xplosives then my solas and a couple of dunks in between..

anyway next time..
not allowed

just another update, i was asking nike stadium in rockwell and the dude told me that american express platinun (local) and the bpi card will get you 10 off. as for the bpi, i'm not sure if its all or the gold one.

UPDATE AS OF 1/16/06:

NIKE PARK: 20K accumulated receipts starting Jan 2005 till present; 10% off cash, lifetime

NIKE STADIUM: 10K accumulated reciepts within 1 year plus 100pesos for application; 10% off cash, 5% off card, valid for 1 year, renewable for 50pesos

Nike AM 2003 IDs, Jordan XX, Jordan XIV "last shots" retro, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, AZG 1, and loads of old and laspag nike bball, running and tennis shoes

NIKE PARK: 20K accumulated receipts starting Jan 2005 till present; 10% off cash, lifetime

^ where?
ang gulo kasi nun pinagtanungan ko..sbi dec 2005 lang hanggang current....
sa nike park ermita un tapos
sa sm manila ok tapos ku2nin un receipt ko kasi ala pa silang temporary card...
hayy..that's all ty....

^
i got my temporary card from nike park GB3. sa g4 din i think they give a temporary card so you can use the discount already
For Sale: DS Cool Grey IV size 10. PM me

airpopoy sa G4 na park ko nakuha yun info
Nike AM 2003 IDs, Jordan XX, Jordan XIV "last shots" retro, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, AZG 1, and loads of old and laspag nike bball, running and tennis shoes

Back
Top Bottom