Discounted Clippers Tickets (Ends January, 26th)

HIM

What's up NT fam, 

I've been interning with the clippers in the Group Events department and I was given a link to sale tickets which includes a promo code to purchase tickets before they go on sale to the public. Also, I've been told that through this link you will not be charged any of those ticketmaster fees so you pay exactly what the ticket costs.

I'm not making any commission on these tickets but there I will be awarded based on my performance (compared to the other interns). 

Anyway here are the tickets that I have available.

- Upper Level Corner: $11.00 per seat 
- Upper Level Center: $17.00 per seat 
- Loge Corner High: $53.00 per seat 
- Loge Center (Rows 10-14): $109.00 per seat 

The offer is valid for the following home games: 

- vs. Trail Blazers (Sun, 1/1/12, 6:30 PM) 
- vs. Rockets (Wed, 1/4/12, 7:30 PM) 
- vs. Bucks (Sat, 1/7/12, 7:30 PM) 
- vs. Nets (Mon, 1/16/12, 12:30 PM) 
- vs. Timberwolves (Fri, 1/20/12, 7:30 PM) 
- vs. Raptors (Sun, 1/22/12, 12:30 PM) 
- vs. Grizzlies (Thu, 1/26/12, 7:30 PM) 

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Here is the link [/font]

[/font]

[url=https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=clippers&o=11268714&g=3733]https://oss.ticketmaster....mp;o=11268714&g=3733[/url]

Promo Code is: CLIPPERS

Feel free to PM me or post here if you have any questions.

[/font]

Thanks
pimp.gif

OP can't post so he relayed this to me

My fault, ya'll I finishing up finals all day the last two days. I'm officially done with college
pimp.gif

Anyway, because of the CP3 trade, the demand is super high for Clipper tickets now and of course the ticket prices were raised a bit
laugh.gif
I'm not sure exactly by how much (wasn't told) but I have been told they may have been changed. Just a heads up.

JJC6723 wrote:
Just a quick question are the loge sections the 100 sections?

I didn't know where the loge seats are either (I just call them by the number section
laugh.gif
) so i looked it up and got this.

Los Angeles Clippers Loge Seats
Los Angeles Clippers Loge Seats In The Bottom Floor Of The STAPLES Center And Are The Best Seats That Normal Fans Can Buy. The STAPLES Center Seating Chart Shows The Clippers Loge Seats Just Behind The Clippers Courtside Seats. Tickets For Clippers Loge Seats Are Very Popular On The Secondary Market.
The Best Clippers Loge Seats Are In Section 101 And Section 111. These Two Sections Are At Center Court And Give Fans A Great View Of The Action On Both Sides Of The Floor. Seats In Sections Closer To A Baseline Are Terrific If The Action Is Close, But Not As Great When The Ball Is On The Other Side Of The Floor.

Also See The Los Angeles Clippers Seating Chart For A Detailed Map Of The Seats At The Los Angeles Clippers STAPLES Center Or View Information On Clippers Courtside Seats,Clippers Loge Seats, Clippers Middle Seats, Clippers Premier Seats, Clippers Suite Seats, Or Clippers Upper Seats.

The Best Clippers Loge Seats Are $100 Per Ticket For An Average Weekday Game And More Than $700 For Popular Weekend Games Against Top Opponents.
Los Angeles Clippers Loge Seats
So yes, it seems they are 100 level. I also emailed my supervisor to get the exact section number and I'll edit this post when I get that.
BootsieCollins85 wrote:
So the link is olny good for these games, can i use that code for any other games?
Correct. These are the only games you can purchase with that link.

Your welcome NT. If you can (don't need to if you don't want) could you post or PM me how many you guys purchase. They don't have a way for us to keep count and I want to at least keep a rough count of how many lol

I purchased 2 tickets for the clippers vs timberwolves game just to let you know. Thanks again man

hey E, are there going to be more games on sale through this source after Feburary?
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I spoke to my supervisor and she said we most likely have a link for February games but if anyone is interested in any other tickets (especially if you're interested in group tickets just go ahead and pm me and I may still be able to help you.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

what are the chances of the Miami game selling out?
I'm pretty sure we already sold out. At least in my department. I know for a fact the Laker game on Saturday is sold out.

hey E, does Victor Yee still work there? i emailed him about some deals for clippers games. he didnt respond back

^He does still work there. He's actually one of my bosses
laugh.gif

I spoke to him today and mentioned that a NTer sent him an email. He said he's been really busy.

I'm sure if you send him another email he'll reply. He probably just overlooked it.

Fa sho good lookin out on the tickets homie. I was sitting in 108 next to the dude screaming out Rubio hahaha.

Thanks for posting the link for NTers. I am interested in the  February games. Please let me know if a deal happens for the upcoming month! 
happy.gif

thanks for the link! i used to intern for the clippers too! in the pr dept with tanisha, joe safety and rob raichlen.

I'm going to go today but stubhub has some for $30 in the 200's so I'll probably just do that

I spoke to my supervisor and we (interns) won't be aelling any more tickets. Thanks to everyone that bought tickets through my link. I finished in 3rd in Revenue and 6th in tickets sold. Hope to see some of you guys at a game sometime. I already ran into one NTer
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom