Discussion: Haircuts!

Whats up NT?

Lately, I have been kinda pissed off with my barber, never really listening to me when I want to change something up, and just always doing what he has beendoing for the past 7 years which is cool but sometimes you got to change things up. I am def. the type of person who isn't just going to let anybody cuthis hair, and like I said, I have been going to dude for 7 years and am comfortable but was just wondering how NT feels on the subject as well.

Also, I just got a job with a big Investment Mgt. firm in Boston, and sometimes I feel like you can't be rocking temps and fades for the rest of your life,any of you ever "upgrade" your hairstyle to be more fitting for what you do in life.

And anybody ever shift from a barber to a stylist.
The last time I let a girl cut my hair WAS the last time I let a girl cut my hair lol.

Discuss.

Thanks in advance.

I had to let my hair ride for 5 weeks without a haircut cause my barber sent one side all the way back. I come in last week and he's like"Who this did to you, it couldn't have been my work". I've heard horror stories of people getting effed up hairlines that never grewback. I decided to just shape up the sides and let it grow for another few weeks.

Me:

5p4bwl.jpg

damn homie. thats tough.
sometimes they get to comfortable with you, thinking they know everything.
it might be time to switch it up for me.
not looking at going from a 20 dollar cut with tip (thats being madd generous too) to $50.. FML

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

Whats up NT?

Lately, I have been kinda pissed off with my barber, never really listening to me when I want to change something up, and just always doing what he has been doing for the past 7 years which is cool but sometimes you got to change things up.

Also, I just got a job with a big Investment Mgt. firm in Boston, and sometimes I feel like you can't be rocking temps and fades for the rest of your life, any of you ever "upgrade" your hairstyle to be more fitting for what you do in life.
I hate when barbers cut your hair the way they think it should be cut instead of listening to what you want
mad.gif
....and haircuts don't have an age, you can rock a fade forever if you'dlike I see nothing wrong with it

the difference between a barber and a stylist is by a wide margin. Barbers are only prepared to cut mens hair. a stylist is prepared to do everything thatinvolves hair, plus skin and nails. I had ppl ask me if I went to barber school cuz I can do a mean fade smooth no flaws! I was like no I got 3 brothers that Ihad plenty of practice on. But on the real, if your barber sucks or you feel doesn't listen to you MOVE ON find someone else. There are plenty of ppl outthere that can do hair, just gotta look for it. BTW, just because it's a high end salon doesn't mean they have good stylist, if you want the best oneask for the one who is booked the most and schedule an appt with them, there's a reason why there is a wait list to get with them!

haha bad n fluenz - i like that comment u made about ask who is booked the most. makes alot of sense.

I just rock a fresh line taper ( ten bucks) ftw....but seriously you can loose your line?....wow
well my dude just cuts hair in his garage...he ain't that known but he gets the job done....

My barber recently moved/went to jail so I've tried a couple of other barbers in the shop and I'm just not feeling them. So I'm gonna start cuttingmy own hair. If I maintain my skin tape up with a 2 daily it shouldn't be a problem. Saves me money and I'll be looking fresh all the time. I'm onday 4 and I trimmed my hair earlier.

Back
Top Bottom