Disney appreciation post. volume Rugrats reminded me..

I know i'm not the only hetero guy on here that totally appreciates what Disney did for me growing up.  Some of my favorite cinematic experiences were with Disney.  Their songs are known worldwide (I'm teaching elementary in Korea and they know the songs).  Off the top of my head my favorite Disney things:

Movies
Lion King
Jungle Book
Aladdin
Finding Nemo
Beauty and the Beast
Mary Poppins
The Little Mermaid

Songs
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
The Bare Necessities
Hakuna Matata (the entire Lion King soundtrack, Can you feel the love tonight, Circle of Life)
Colors of the wind
Under the sea
When you wish upon a star
and of course.....A whole new world

Ima Disney GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK.  Go 2-3 times a year, love all their stuff, all the secrets etcetcetc

Super duper much appreciated.

the_lion_king_movie_image_2.jpg

disney puts out nothing but quality. from their shows and movies to their women. (well, once they get to a legal age
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by CWrite78

disney puts out nothing but quality. from their shows and movies to their women. (well, once they get to a legal age
nerd.gif
)

Hahahah...a bit funny coming from the pedo avatar user

Hakuna Matata what a wonderful phrase. Hakuna Matata ain't no passing craze. It means no worries for the rest of your days. It's our problem-free philosophy. Hakuna Matata..

pimp.gif
still a GOAT

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Ima Disney GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK.  Go 2-3 times a year, love all their stuff, all the secrets etcetcetc

Super duper much appreciated.

boondocksRiley500.jpg

Disney shows are trash now. well for people our age it's trash, I guess for the younger kids it reigns supreme over Nick

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Disney shows are trash now. well for people our age it's trash, I guess for the younger kids it reigns supreme over Nick

I agree. Too many teeny bop shows. All of their good cartoons come on after mindnight. Only cartoon I can deal with is Phineas and Ferb. I just watched The Princess and The Frog. It lives up to other Disney Classics. After watching it a million times with my daughter, it's easily in my top 5.

Back
Top Bottom