DISNEY Classics Live-Action Remakes - The Little Mermaid opens 05/26/23

I remember someone looikng for the Lion King bluray and it came out a week or so ago.

DJDHAUJUEAEWLka.jpg:large

Didn't know there's gonna be a winnie the pooh movie or that Hayley Atwell had that booty.

So sick of beyonce, i'll try my best to ignore her voice in the movie.

Damn near perfect cast

Favreau gonna kill it again like he did for Jungle Book -- probably the main reason why Disney hired him again

Man I can't believe this comes out in 2019, I also can't believe they showed the opening scene of the film at this years D23.
I was salty that the wait would be that long, but now it makes sense, since they don't really need the voice cast for the opening sequence and just the CGI artist, so they coulda just whipped that up.

The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Chinese actress Liu Yifei, also known as Crystal Liu, has been cast as the titular heroine in Walt Disney Pictures' upcoming live-action adaptation of their 1998 animated classic, Mulan.

img-54b9a18babf15f598b7afd0fb309c882.jpg

Eh, I see what they are going for in Christopher Robin but I was hoping it’s be more fanciful and basically translating the actual pooh characters to live action. Not just middle aged man has a crisis and is talking to Ted

Gonna need that 98 degrees and Stevie Wonder “True to your heart” to be the theme song again for Milan :lol: McDonald needs to put the 20 piece nugget in one box again. The can keep the corny *** Szechuan sauce though.

I don't know about everyone else, but that Christopher Robin trailer really brought me down memory lane.

Movie is looking to be lit.

-Drew

I don't know about everyone else, but that Christopher Robin trailer really brought me down memory lane.

Movie is looking to be lit.

-Drew

Just need to see my fave Disney character all time Tigger and Issa wrap

Donnie Yen To Star In Disney’s Live Action ‘Mulan’

International action star Donnie Yen has been set to star in the live action Mulan based on Disney’s classic animated film and the legendary ballad. Yen will play Commander Tung, a mentor and teacher to Mulan.

Disney's Live-Action 'Mulan' Lands Gong Li, Jet Li

Disney's live-action Mulan has landed two massive Chinese stars, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.

Jet Li is in final talks to play the emperor of China, who orders the mobilization of troops via the conscription of one male from each household. The titular heroine, Hua Mulan (Liu Yifei), disguises herself as a man in order to spare her elderly father from having to join the military.

Meanwhile, Gong Li is confirmed as the villain of Mulan, a powerful witch (this appears to be a departure from Disney's 1998 animated version, in which the primary antagonist was Shan Yu, leader of the invading Huns).
159574.jpg

Back
Top Bottom