Disney. vol. happiest place on earth?

I always feel like I'm gonna get beheaded on space mountain by some
Crazy disney employee who went mad haha

If your with your girl and she's the princess and diva type you need to take her there. Girls eat that place all up. Theres always a spark in their eye after the fireworks and meeting Mickey Mouse or belle. You will thank me later after she rides the real space mountain wwwooooo.

go! it'll definitely be a good experience and you'll enjoy it, the rides may not be what you're into but you'll definitely love it.

i have only been there once when i was 6-7, don't remember anything, i was going a few months back but got wasted on the ride up there, i never made it 
tired.gif

Last edited:
I've had an annual pass for almost 4 years and Disneyland is still as great as the first day I went. The rides may not measure up to Six Flags, although the atmosphere, details and guest experience is far beyond comparison.

going to LA for a wedding in 2 weeks and going to Disneyland while i'm there. i don't really like huge rollercoasters so i prefer Disneyland over other places likes 6 flags

My personal favorites there:

World of Color

Animation Academy

Space Mountain

Indiana Jones

California Screamin

Astro Blasters

Toy Story Midway Mania

Captain EO

Mickey Beignets

Churros

It's definitely worth a visit. For me it is nostalgic going there since I grew up watching Disney movies. Tips: Try to not go on a busy day. Get discounted tickets if possible. Wear comfortable shoes. And use fast passes to save time from waiting in line.

Anyone else feel this way Indiana Jones >>> Space mountain ?

HELLL NAW
I WENT 2 SUMMERS AGO WITH THE HOMIES AND DUDES WERE LIKE IF U LIKE SPACE MOUNTAIN WE GON SAVE INDIANA JONES FOR LAST CUZ ITS GOOD AND WHEN WE GOT THERE
THIS WAS ME

tumblr_lj8g41RBTs1qag5s2o1_500.jpg

I have been to both. The one in Florida has more to do albeit can get expensive but. We stayed at Kidani Village on Animal Kingdom which is like a luxury resort/apartment literally in the middle of the safari. You could walk out onto the balcony and see all the giraffe, buffalo, etc. If you know someone in the military, you can stay at Shades of Green which is very reasonable then catch the bus/train to all the other resorts, parks, and theme hotels.

I went in 2008 with an ex, it was very enjoyable. There is A LOT to do. Not a lot of thrill rides though.

But Disney aint the happiest place on earth, a good music festival is :smokin

Anyone else feel this way Indiana Jones >>> Space mountain ?
Astro Blasters>

Still don't understand how people get 1M+ points. I've only reached 500,000 
mean.gif
"To achieve a high score on the Buzz Lightyear Space Rangers Spin Ride, here are a couple of hidden targets. As you leave the first shooting area, there is a "Z" target on the ceiling above you, if you hit the target directly in the center with the laser, you get 100,000 points per hit. There is also a hidden target on the wall in the room that shows you the wall video of the flying Zurg ship. You can only see it for a split second while the Zurg ship is stopped and just before it gets destroyed. This is the most challenging one to find and hitting the targe (Not Enclosed in a "Z") also gives high bonus points, but I don't know how much since you really have to concentrate on the wall. "

"On the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin there is a target in the first room worth 100,000 points. When you enter the first target room there will be an orange robot on your left. As you pass,spin around and shoot at the target on it's left arm. Each hit is worth 100,000 points. I maxed out the score at 999,999 before leaving the room. You don't get anything except the satisfaction of being a Space Commander. "

Wait, are you comparing Indiana Jones, the show they put on, to a ride?
I think you're mixing up Disney World and Disneyland, there's an Indiana Jones ride in Disneyland.  The Indiana Jones stunt show is in Disney World, at the Studios park.  

They're comparing Space in DL with the Indy ride.

If you're talking about Disneyland and just staying for a day, I recommend buying the park hopper tickets. They can be pricey but getting access to both parks is :smokin

Indianapolis jones was the most over rated hot trash in disneyland.
its a small world > Indianapolis Jones
with that said i would love to go back to the park. Love that place

Back
Top Bottom