DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Need the crowds to stay low. I know we talked about it before but can you guys weigh in on shoe recommendations again? Thinking about the joyrides and element react 55's.

Can’t go wrong with React at this point...Zoom is the old tried and true go to though...Past several years I’ve used Spiridon’s specifically...I usually do two pairs for a week long trip, maybe three if we're staying longer...

Switched it up last trip and I took Presto Reacts, and some Pegasus 34’s...No issues at all...Next trip I’m sticking with the Presto’s and going to go with some Pegasus Turbo’s...

millenials...?

i think year round school schedule is still a thing so 1/3rd of kids are on vacay?

my friends that has kids also has no issue taking their kids on school days, many actually prefer it
I loved year round school growing up.

THIS IS THE LIST SO FAR

solewoman solewoman medium

@vegetaray 2xl, xl, small, youth small

@WAKKO! Large

@DsLee medium

migu420 migu420 small

@ITO xl

@oinker34 large

@gilagain large

@hybridsoldier23 2 mediums

@i2endmc xl

arbys2k arbys2k xl

@dland24 xl

Was a design decided on yet? I may have missed it since I can't go online at work anymore lol Going to have to make a point to check this thread ever so often when I get home. Someone tag me once more details pop up lol

Also, family visiting in a couple of weeks. May head to the park....also, may get that flex pass since i've been "pass-less" since December. Been itching to go.

We were thinking about the flex pass, too. You can upgrade it still if necessary, right?

Was a design decided on yet? I may have missed it since I can't go online at work anymore lol Going to have to make a point to check this thread ever so often when I get home. Someone tag me once more details pop up lol

Also, family visiting in a couple of weeks. May head to the park....also, may get that flex pass since i've been "pass-less" since December. Been itching to go.
Yeah try going back a few pages
I can’t search for it atm
Or at least I think that was the design chosen

I bought 2 pairs of Asics before my trip with the wife
zero issues, and for the first time ever, we went back to the hotel so she could rest.
ironically we just got her 2 pairs of Asics for the hiking/walking we'll be doing in Japan

Y’all are nuts...I’m on the back half of my 30’s at this point and there’s no way in hell I’m spending a week in the parks with Forces, Chucks, or Vans...My son does the Vans thing and my knees hurt just thinking about it...Younger days I never put any thought into it, but now that’s the number 1 task to figure out ?...

Disneyland’s very first guest visits every year with his lifetime pass

1570476720487.png

Purchase of the first ticket to Disneyland was made by Long Beach's Dave MacPherson, seen in this July 17, 1955, photo in Anaheim, Calif. In 1955, MacPherson was a 22-year-old student at Long Beach State College taking summer courses to complete an English degree. He was watching televised coverage of the opening of Disneyland for the media and invited guests on July 17, 1955, a day before the park opened to the public. He drove his Simplex motorbike to Anaheim, arriving shortly before 1a.m. to take his place in line an hour before anyone else showed up. (ASSOCIATED PRESS)

The very first guest to experience the magic of Disneyland still visits the happiest place on earth each year.

Now in his late 80s, Dave MacPherson, still uses the lifetime pass he received for being the Anaheim, Calif. theme park’s first customer when it opened in 1955, according to Inside the Magic this week.

Then a student at Long Beach State College, 22-year-old MacPherson ensured his spot by lining up at 2 a.m. on July 18, 1955 — opening day — and once the sun rose, bought the first ticket Disneyland sold to the general public, earning his lifetime pass in the process. More than 6,000 people waited in the very same line.

After catching the opening celebration on TV the day prior, MacPherson says he “decided I wanted to be the first in line. The first person to go into the park who wasn’t a relative of Walt’s or some celebrity. The first regular guy to go in through the front door.”

Walt Disney opened the gate of his beloved park to the public on that historic day, but MacPherson says many guests were upset when the Mickey Mouse creator was quickly out of sight.

1570476746749.png

“Back then, folks would pay for admission and then buy books of tickets for various attractions,” MacPherson explained. “I don’t know what happened to the admission ticket for which I paid a dollar.” With inflation, that $1 ticket in 1955 would go for $9.41 today, according to Saving.org.

MacPherson’s lifetime pass arrives in the form of a new ticket every January, he said, adding that the pass “is then good for another year at any Disney park.”

“At the beginning it was just a paper or cardboard pass and for years it was silver,” MacPherson said, noting he’s received the passes since 1955. “In recent years it has been red in color and is made like a credit card and says on the front ‘VIP MAIN ENTRANCE PASS.’ The reverse side has my name and says: Admit Passholder and 3 Guests.”

Disneyland’s very first guest visits every year with his lifetime pass

1570476720487.png

Purchase of the first ticket to Disneyland was made by Long Beach's Dave MacPherson, seen in this July 17, 1955, photo in Anaheim, Calif. In 1955, MacPherson was a 22-year-old student at Long Beach State College taking summer courses to complete an English degree. He was watching televised coverage of the opening of Disneyland for the media and invited guests on July 17, 1955, a day before the park opened to the public. He drove his Simplex motorbike to Anaheim, arriving shortly before 1a.m. to take his place in line an hour before anyone else showed up. (ASSOCIATED PRESS)

The very first guest to experience the magic of Disneyland still visits the happiest place on earth each year.

Now in his late 80s, Dave MacPherson, still uses the lifetime pass he received for being the Anaheim, Calif. theme park’s first customer when it opened in 1955, according to Inside the Magic this week.

Then a student at Long Beach State College, 22-year-old MacPherson ensured his spot by lining up at 2 a.m. on July 18, 1955 — opening day — and once the sun rose, bought the first ticket Disneyland sold to the general public, earning his lifetime pass in the process. More than 6,000 people waited in the very same line.

After catching the opening celebration on TV the day prior, MacPherson says he “decided I wanted to be the first in line. The first person to go into the park who wasn’t a relative of Walt’s or some celebrity. The first regular guy to go in through the front door.”

Walt Disney opened the gate of his beloved park to the public on that historic day, but MacPherson says many guests were upset when the Mickey Mouse creator was quickly out of sight.

1570476746749.png

“Back then, folks would pay for admission and then buy books of tickets for various attractions,” MacPherson explained. “I don’t know what happened to the admission ticket for which I paid a dollar.” With inflation, that $1 ticket in 1955 would go for $9.41 today, according to Saving.org.

MacPherson’s lifetime pass arrives in the form of a new ticket every January, he said, adding that the pass “is then good for another year at any Disney park.”

“At the beginning it was just a paper or cardboard pass and for years it was silver,” MacPherson said, noting he’s received the passes since 1955. “In recent years it has been red in color and is made like a credit card and says on the front ‘VIP MAIN ENTRANCE PASS.’ The reverse side has my name and says: Admit Passholder and 3 Guests.”
imagine if that happened now
folks would be waiting in line for months
to get that lifetime pass :smh:

just renewed our passes including my 4 year old son. it was nice getting him for free by just putting him inside his stroller since he was 1 :pimp: :lol:

T-2 weeks also...still debating on halloween party for one of the days.
Decided on element reacts and undercover daybreaks for me.
Baby's rocking the mickey 90th anniversary elastic vans and bl/rd 4's so far
Husband's got epic reacts so far...

halloween partys all sold out now i believe so that decision may have been made for you, unfortunately

i think imma wait til food & wine arrives in november for my next visit but i really want to ride gotg after dark at least once

Back
Top Bottom