DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Anyone still got the 60th anniversary Minnie ears
The $200 ones
My wife still has hers in the box just chillin
Stumbled across them in the closet last night

halloween partys all sold out now i believe so that decision may have been made for you, unfortunately

i think imma wait til food & wine arrives in november for my next visit but i really want to ride gotg after dark at least once
Food and wine be in the spring
The nov/dec one is called something else
Can’t recall the actual name atm

halloween partys all sold out now i believe so that decision may have been made for you, unfortunately

i think imma wait til food & wine arrives in november for my next visit but i really want to ride gotg after dark at least once

Yup just checked. Ah well. Nvm went to the website.

Last edited:
I got a lightsaber hilt, but didn't get the blade- now i'm regretting not getting the blade.

is there any other place besides GE to get one (like somewhere on the website or something)?

if not I may have to hit up my friends who are going for halloween.....

We still havent gotten our tickets in the mail yet, and our party is on the 20th. Im soooo stoked to see what the redwood creek is gonna be like!

I got a lightsaber hilt, but didn't get the blade- now i'm regretting not getting the blade.

is there any other place besides GE to get one (like somewhere on the website or something)?

if not I may have to hit up my friends who are going for halloween.....
Not sure how it would work, but let me know if i can help!

i think the sabres are strictly limited at SWGE at the moment, soon enough I am sure there will be available outside SWGE even non-official ones but i think that just gives you more reason to go back :lol:

We still havent gotten our tickets in the mail yet, and our party is on the 20th. Im soooo stoked to see what the redwood creek is gonna be like!

they usually email them to you, no?

Disneyland to Test Central Fastpass Kiosks for Tomorrowland Starting October 15th; Will Not Print Paper Fastpass Reminders

Disney is preparing to test a new method for obtaining Fastpasses at Disneyland. Currently, guests have the option to pay $15 to purchase MaxPass to make Fastpass reservations on the Disneyland App or to scan their ticket at the Fastpass kiosk by the attraction for free.

This new method would eliminate the individual kiosks by the attractions in favor of more central touch screen kiosks for multiple attractions. Tomorrowland will begin testing this method next week for Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, Hyperspace Mountain, and Star Tours with kiosks located in front of the Tomorrowland Theater. Details are as follows:
  • The test of the new method will start on October 15, 2019
  • Guests will no longer visit individual attractions for their Fastpass reservation, instead, they will be directed to the central kiosks
  • Kiosks will be located in front of the Tomorrowland Theater
  • Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, Hyperspace Mountain, and Star Tours will be a part of this test
  • The central kiosks will not print a paper reminder like the kiosks by the attractions do
  • Guests can link their ticket to the Disneyland App to view their Fastpass reservations

i think the sabres are strictly limited at SWGE at the moment, soon enough I am sure there will be available outside SWGE even non-official ones but i think that just gives you more reason to go back :lol:

they usually email them to you, no?
Last year we got printed ones in the little tinkerbell envelope. Maybe they just got cheap and just uploaded them to our apps. Wouldnt surprise me.

Attachments

• 20180930_190921.jpg
    20180930_190921.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 55
For the lightsabers...Do they even let people buy the blade by itself? I can’t recall seeing it available there...

If I recall, you can buy the blades separately because they also have shorter or regular length ones.

Which structure do you guys usually park at?

I usually park at the Mickey one but is there a separate entrance or a different street to the Pixal Pals?

Wife and I are headed to Disney next Thursday and Friday for our 1 year anniversary. Figure we have the passes might as well enjoy it just as ourselves. Trying to get a little buzz and get on some rides since we got a rooM close by. Any good dinner recommendations close by?

Wife and I are headed to Disney next Thursday and Friday for our 1 year anniversary. Figure we have the passes might as well enjoy it just as ourselves. Trying to get a little buzz and get on some rides since we got a rooM close by. Any good dinner recommendations close by?
go to "the ranch"
make sure u get the delmonico steak
thank me later

If I recall, you can buy the blades separately because they also have shorter or regular length ones.

I usually park at the Mickey one but is there a separate entrance or a different street to the Pixal Pals?

I usually park at Pixar Pals cuz they have more stroller elevators and majority of visitors park at Mickey. To get to PP entrance, stay on Disney Way and make a right on Magic Way and the entrance is on the right. But sometimes it’s not open.

always park at mickey and friends and that connects to the pixar anyways when mickeys are full, Pixar is also closer to the tram loading or at least feels like it, also closer to the walkway to downtown if your not gon take the tram

and by the way, those damn sensor light doesn’t even work that well, if the car in the spot is small or parked a bit forward, it won’t detect it smh

Last year we got printed ones in the little tinkerbell envelope. Maybe they just got cheap and just uploaded them to our apps. Wouldnt surprise me.

I never got any physical tix from these events ? but they have been going cheap lately, last few visits the parking receipt is printed in cheap paper when it used to be in a sturdy cardboard-type paper before

i think the other angles also shows the building in the back too but its just gon' be like that for a while... plus skrims are everywhere in the park right now anyways

in the beginning when rock was giving the tour with the boat, very reminiscent of the ride so i though i just had to post it here :lol:

Yup just checked. Ah well. Nvm went to the website.

they just released more tix if you’re still interested:

Due to popular demand, Disneyland Resort has released extra tickets for its first ever Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party. The previously sold-out event is being held at Disney California Adventure. Offering themed character walkthroughs, a new parade, spooky eats, and of course, never-ending candy, this new celebration is sure to become a favorite amongst visitors.

Remaining dates are October 13, 15, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29, and 31, though tickets may not be available for all dates. The newly released tickets are for select dates and are only available by calling (714) 781-4565.

Back
Top Bottom