DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

speaking of work... extra unemplyment benefits ends in july

A lot of people are going to panic once this ends. It's a good thing that I prepared for something like this, so I should be good.

Yeah we kicked open the door to pretty much everything in Vegas about three weeks ago...Cases are going through the roof...Our Governor just issued orders that face masks are required in public places at all times...How that’s enforced who knows...At this rate we’re probably going to end up in a lockdown again...

Man, I've read the recent report in Vegas yesterday. 426 new cases this week. I almost thought about going out there this summer. I can wait til next summer at this rate.

I been telling y’all...Late this year early next year...

Universal in Florida was a visual study for Disney I think...And they just had a big layoff of employees they brought back for the reopening because the attendance isn’t there...Also with this planned protests the union was gearing up for, Disney’s California side of things isn’t looking promising...

More of my bold predictions 😂...The majority of the states are going to be headed back into another lockdown...

Haha I didn't agree with you then, but I do now! I'm down to start next year.

21FE4902-CA10-4901-8EF4-F6DE56F22A04.jpeg

I think it’s a great idea, not against it at all. My question is, are they going to keep it in Critter Country, or does it move over to New Orleans Square? If they do move it to New Orleans Square, that basically downsizes Critter Country into just the Pooh ride.

they cant move it, i guess they can extend new orleans (in DL at least, not familiar with wdw layout) but it can stay critter country with pooh

and it actually works as i always see facilier walking around already

im torn with this change. I love splash mountain but also princess and the frog is a really good disney movie i watched many times and I can picture the bayou, Ray and Louis but damn zip a dee doo dah is such a classic disneyland song. Back when all we had was VHS I ran this sing-along tape so much when I wanted to go

Back
Top Bottom