DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I had fast passes, bruh. My daughter is 3, so we were limited with what she could do. It is what it is...

I didn't like the experience, and I think it's a complete ripoff.
u already knew at 3 she cant go on everything etc etc tho fams

he's from tampa.. DW has a new fastpass thing that you can pay for and plan the whole trip. :lol:  Mickey caking. NM, that's free too. :kanyeshrug
dont believe the hype. its "free" but if u want that super cut the line ur gonna pay for it. and i also meant in general not just disney. but at all the parks, always get the pass. peoples faces when ur walking on the other side of the rope or barrier just skipping all of them is priceless :rofl:

My daughter being 3 had nothing to do with the overall experience. Even if she was older I'd feel the same way.

Fast passes come with your ticket purchases....EVERYONE will have a chance to bypass lines for rides at some point.

Last edited:
You can always do the wheelchair thing. It's morally wrong...but extremely effective. It's a unethical lifehack.

I got to Disneyland quite often. Have had an annual pass for 6 years now. There's something about the experience that the employees (cast members) provide to guests, and the little details and history that's provided to everyone. Was there this past weekend, actually. I'm a frequent user of the Disneyland app "Mousewait" - not sure if there's any others on there, but it's a big help to see what's going on, wait times, places to eat, etc.

Last edited:
**** that...place sucks and is a complete tourist trap/money pit.

Took my daughter earlier this year for her 3rd b-day, and I'll NEVER go back.

While waiting for rides, and counting the dollars spent/wasted on the trip...you then think about other locations around the world you could have gone to for the same price and had a better time.

Wait times + insane crowds = no bueno for me

lil advice for you. whenever u go to a park, u get the fast pass. every. single. time. if you cant afford the tickets AND the fastpass...youre not ready to go yet. simple as that. same advice to all of you. you trying to save 100-200 bucks...will make u feel like u wasted the other 400 you spent.

Fast pass is free tho...

I love Disneyland, I go 2-3x a year. I did the 24 hour day there last year and might do it again next month. The design and attention to detail is impeccable. They know how to pull you in and they also know how to get your money. It's brilliant.

If you know how to use your fast passes correctly you can do everything of note in both Disneyland and Cali adventure without really waiting in line. Real Disney heads even know how to get the Dole whip without waiting an hour :lol:

I would tell NTers to bring their girl there but we all know it would just end up looking like this

View media item 1481461

Last edited:
Im suprised the annual pass doesnt cost more. But I kinda dont need to go a ton of times a year.
If you go once every 5 years youre good. Never understood people who go like once a month. Dont you get tired of it?

Epcot is probably the most underrated place on earth

The futuristic architecture in Future World and the international architecture in World Showcase 
pimp.gif

The foreign female cast members working in the World Showcase pavilion representing their home country (Norway
nerd.gif
)  
pimp.gif

Captain EO weird as hell but hilarious and  
pimp.gif

Drinking and eating around the world 
pimp.gif

Japan's Mitsukoshi store with all the anime type ish and dope Japanese snacks 
pimp.gif

Copping gear for the Canadian hockey teams and various international soccer teams from their respective pavilion 
pimp.gif

The German hot pretzels 
pimp.gif

Le Cellier Steakhouse in Canada 
pimp.gif

The Monorail going through the park 
pimp.gif

The Canada 360 movie with Martin Short 
pimp.gif

The g-forces on Mission Space 
pimp.gif

Spaceship Earth lit up at night 
pimp.gif

All the rides are indoors so you get that AC on a hot day and can duck out of the rain during an afternoon rainstorm 
pimp.gif

The background music 
pimp.gif

IllumiNations fireworks 
pimp.gif

Letting the crowds leave after the fireworks and sitting back and enjoying the night atmosphere in an empty park  
pimp.gif

Staying at one of the hotels right behind the park and using the special entrance in World Showcase 
pimp.gif

I could go on and on forever with all the cool ish there that makes me happy and if you disagree you're probably doing it all wrong

Each of the parks in WDW has a ton of cool stuff but I feel like Epcot is particularly cool

If you aint like Disney World you've either never been there or had a bad experience there due to poor/careless planning

Last edited:

The futuristic architecture in Future World and the international architecture in World Showcase :pimp:

The foreign female cast members working in the World Showcase pavilion representing their home country (Norway :nerd: )  :pimp:

Captain EO weird as hell but hilarious and  :pimp:

Drinking and eating around the world :pimp:  

Japan's Mitsukoshi store with all the anime type ish and dope Japanese snacks :pimp:

Copping gear for the Canadian hockey teams and various international soccer teams from their respective pavilion :pimp:

The German hot pretzels :pimp:

Le Cellier Steakhouse in Canada :pimp:

The Monorail going through the park :pimp:

The Canada 360 movie with Martin Short :pimp:

The g-forces on Mission Space :pimp:

Spaceship Earth lit up at night :pimp:

All the rides are indoors so you get that AC on a hot day and can duck out of the rain during an afternoon rainstorm :pimp:

The background music :pimp:

IllumiNations fireworks :pimp:

Letting the crowds leave after the fireworks and sitting back and enjoying the night atmosphere in an empty park  :pimp:

Staying at one of the hotels right behind the park and using the special entrance in World Showcase :pimp:

I could go on and on forever with all the cool ish there that makes me happy and if you disagree you're probably doing it all wrong

Each of the parks in WDW has a ton of cool stuff but I feel like Epcot is particularly cool

If you aint like Disney World you've either never been there or had a bad experience there due to poor/careless planning
You cop a pearl for your lady in Japan :nerd:, flower and garden festival :pimp: also food and wine :smokin

been to disneyland, disneyworld and tokyo disney. not worth waiting in the lines. only thing good was the smoked turkey leg. best entertainment was seeing a seagull steal an old lady's burger right off her tray as she was walking to her table at disneyworld :lol:

now that i have a son, i know it'll be mandatory to go back and i'll probably enjoy it if he has a good time.

Been to Disneyland and Disney Tokyo. My ex was a big Disney fan; never got to go to Disney World with her.

All I remember from Disney Tokyo was soy sauce popcorn. 
sick.gif

I'm from So Cal. and went to Disneyland and California Adventure numerous times. Its pretty much eeehhh now. Its funny i have some friends/fam like OP that swear by everything Disney and have annual passes and try to go as much as possible. Cool for them its nice that they can relive their childhood. Sure i have a decent time when i go but i'm ok with just going once maybe every couple of years.

I'm more into roller coasters so i always preferred Six Flags and even Universal as a kid.

Oh and i also went to Orlando and did the whole disneyworld parks. Had a good time and knocked all the parks in like ten days. After the trip me and the GF were like i think i'm good with not going to anything Disney for a couple of years. :rofl:

I might go back though once they build that Avatar land.

Grew up going to DW every year as a kid. Had a family connect on the discount passes.

Stopped going around the age of 16. But I loved it.

Ima tell ya'll this though, Nickelodeon/Universal studios in the 90's > Disney, and thats a fact.

I loved epcot, and the Disney cruise was tuff too. Unlimited ice cream, hot dogs, and chicken tenders room serviced 24 hours :smokin

But straight up, Nick studios ******* on all that :lol:

Tomorrowland at MK though :pimp: was always my favorite

Animal kingdom sucked. If they're making Avatar land, it might become the GOAT though.

And whoever said Disney pays very close attention to detail ain't lying though. Its truly amazing how they've done these parks. I'm a Disney fan for life.

I'm taking my son when he turns 3-4. Got a couple years to save :lol:

Disneyland is fun, if I was to ever recommend a place to eat inside the park it would be Plaza in, right off main street. The fried chicken has always been on point, and the pot roast isn't bad either. Also if you eat at certain restaurants you can get a preferred viewing fast pass to see shows like world of color extremely up close! I get to buy the Disney military passes which helps a lot (3 day hopper for $132), as far as admission goes, I think that price is fair. The bathrooms and the park itself is always clean, and the cast members are always extremely polite and really into the roles they're playing. I hate dropping a deuce in public restrooms, but the two places that have not failed is Disneyland and XS in vegas lol.

Just was at Disneyland last month.  My wife and I are much smarter these days when going there.  We eat a hefty breakfast outside of Disneyland and pick less expensive but still good options that are in Disneyland.  We do the souvenir thing but are very cautious on what we get.  We make sure things we buy can only be bought there.  In the end between us and our two daughters the cost is like 4 pairs of Jays which is a much better value to me.  Tons of memories each time we go.

I love that place. Only because I see how much my kids love it. Makes me happy seeing them go bananas Off a stupid f ing mouse.

I love that place. Only because I see how much my kids love it. Makes me happy seeing them go bananas Off a stupid f ing mouse.

And chuck-e-cheese just don't cut it in comparison to da Wizard, b.

King Mickey

Last edited:
And chuck-e-cheese just don't cut it in comparison to da Wizard, b.

King Mickey
Disney land got some pretty moms there too. Earl of a sandwich is pretty Decent. And they let u take in whatever food you want. One time I brought in some dim sum my girl got me.

I'm from So Cal. and went to Disneyland and California Adventure numerous times. Its pretty much eeehhh now. Its funny i have some friends/fam like OP that swear by everything Disney and have annual passes and try to go as much as possible. Cool for them its nice that they can relive their childhood. Sure i have a decent time when i go but i'm ok with just going once maybe every couple of years.

I'm more into roller coasters so i always preferred Six Flags and even Universal as a kid.

Oh and i also went to Orlando and did the whole disneyworld parks. Had a good time and knocked all the parks in like ten days. After the trip me and the GF were like i think i'm good with not going to anything Disney for a couple of years. :rofl:

I might go back though once they build that Avatar land.
Magic mountain is the ****
Tatsu and x2 are my fav
That led luthor drop of doom is nuts
Can't forget about full throttle either

You guys are just feeding wealth to the illuminati to take over the work and make you dress like the bum as looking dudes in Kane''s fashion show.
But anyways going in the summer for about a weekend but I wanna go for a week but only stay at Disney land for 2 days. What' else can I do instead of going to Disney land? Thinking of scrapping the Disneyland idea all together and go to Magic mountain then go to so cal. But wtf is there to do in SoCal?

Disneyland is my favorite place to visit, but I have to stay on site. It adds to the experience.

I've chosen Disneyland over Vegas more times than I can count and have gone annually for the last 6-7 years and will continue to do so.

I just love Disney no matter how long the lines are (which aren't bad if you know how to work the fast pass system), no matter how expensive it is, no matter how much the weather sucks (always hot).

Been there on July 4th/Christmas/New Years/Thanksgiving and the lines and crowds don't phase me. I know the quiet spots in the park where I can grab something to eat and just chill.

My favorite attraction is the Tiki Room while eating a Dole Whip. That is the GOAT.

Disneyland/DCA>

Last edited:

The futuristic architecture in Future World and the international architecture in World Showcase :pimp:

The foreign female cast members working in the World Showcase pavilion representing their home country (Norway :nerd: )  :pimp:

Captain EO weird as hell but hilarious and  :pimp:

Drinking and eating around the world :pimp:  

Japan's Mitsukoshi store with all the anime type ish and dope Japanese snacks :pimp:

Copping gear for the Canadian hockey teams and various international soccer teams from their respective pavilion :pimp:

The German hot pretzels :pimp:

Le Cellier Steakhouse in Canada :pimp:

The Monorail going through the park :pimp:

The Canada 360 movie with Martin Short :pimp:

The g-forces on Mission Space :pimp:

Spaceship Earth lit up at night :pimp:

All the rides are indoors so you get that AC on a hot day and can duck out of the rain during an afternoon rainstorm :pimp:

The background music :pimp:

IllumiNations fireworks :pimp:

Letting the crowds leave after the fireworks and sitting back and enjoying the night atmosphere in an empty park  :pimp:

Staying at one of the hotels right behind the park and using the special entrance in World Showcase :pimp:

This man knows. Didn't mention all the great alcohol there though. Beer at UK and Germany, tequila at Mexico, sake at Japan

Back
Top Bottom