DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

65C13E78-5554-435C-8777-4ACFD74FB164.gif

just got the email. makes sense though. once the parks reopen they’re going to want everyone to have an equal chance to get in

Damn that's pretty crazy, I'm just curious how much this new program is gonna be. You figure they're going to want to limit how many people can come in the park and maximize profit still.

the APs does still get the discount to downtown disney and buena vista street and its been bumped to 30%....

it sucks, i know they want it fair for everyone but there had to be some preference to those who stuck with them and been annual member for years

and yeah i can see them bumping the price when they re-introduce em

and premiere pass is supposedly retired too (the combo AP for both DL and WDW)

Only one park per day tickets at first I’d imagine...Much like they did in Florida...Reservation system and all, everybody pays the same price...California is breaking records daily and we have no idea why type of effects the vaccine will ultimately have at this point...

MAYBE they return somewhere down the line but who knows how long that will be...Talking in terms of years here...Anyway who knows, Cali resident discount on the standard park tickets 🤷‍♂️...

Lastly, we did officially enter the CHEAPek era after all...Changes to save money under the guise of “COVID” wouldn’t exactly surprise me at this point, and that’s clearly happening in Florida already...

Last edited:
The worst part of being lactose was never really getting to enjoy all the good food fully. If I got something it was usually on my way out. I always wanted that kitchen sink ice cream thing :lol:

The worst part of being lactose was never really getting to enjoy all the good food fully. If I got something it was usually on my way out. I always wanted that kitchen sink ice cream thing :lol:

Never had a premium mickey mouse head?

i rad that they planned to cncel the lower tiers within a few years anyways even before the pandemic and the closures just sped things up and pretty much became their excuse

and supposedly when it does comeback, only the flexpay and the highest tier (the one without blackout days) are gon’ be available

for locals, they might just offer multi-day discounts instead

to ease the pain od losing our APs, they started the 30% off discos with the pass and giving these free magnets as a somber reminder that they dont want us because APs dont spend enough $$$ when we visit

1611023682361.png

but yah imma be there soon...

:lol:

1611782766747.png

Thank you for your loyalty and for having been a Disneyland Resort Annual Passholder during this unprecedented time of our Parks' closure. To show our appreciation until new membership offerings are announced, we thought a couple perks, and a new title was in order—Passholders who held active Passports as of March 14, 2020 are now Disneyland Resort Legacy Passholders.

Legacy Passholders can still enjoy some of those ever-so-magical extras that celebrate you. Like when you get the chance to scoop up some special merchandise or enjoy some food and beverage offerings. Or those special surprise and delight moments. And of course, there are those fantastic Passport discounts that have been extended for a limited time—from food and beverage offerings to shopping at select locations all around Downtown Disney District and Buena Vista Street.

It’s the magic that makes being a Disneyland Resort Legacy Passholder such an unforgettable experience. And that’s just for starters—we’re working on adding more magic during this limited time!

So, get ready to be surprised...delighted...and, most of all, celebrated—because that’s what being a Disneyland Resort Legacy Passholder is all about!

For a limited time, Annual Passholders save 30% on select merchandise at select Downtown Disney District and Buena Vista Street locations! This offer is valid Monday through Thursday, beginning January 18 through February 25, 2021. As a reminder, on days when the 30% savings offer is not available and after this special offer has ended, Annual Passholders who held active Passports as of March 14, 2020 will continue to receive applicable discounts, based on their Passport type, on merchandise and food and beverages at select Downtown Disney District and Buena Vista Street locations until new membership offerings are announced.

Back
Top Bottom