DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

it was annoying AF but how mad can you really be at disneyland? we ended up doing it the next day and it was fine
Yeah tbh I think I’d be in one of those legit “I’m not mad, just sorta disappointed”

When you love Disney you end up wanting the park to stay magical and all that, sometimes it sucks to have things crumble like that. I’d expect some nonchalant bad customer service at Knotts but at Disney it’s just sorta like “damn.. that sucks”

I got stuck on radiator springs racer in the dark and we waited for 20 mins and a cast member walked up to us and did the same thing saying I’ll be back. Waited another 15 mins and they got us out and we had to walk the track with a group of people. It was both my kids birthdays and they were whatever about it. So I guess they built different.

I got stuck on radiator springs racer in the dark and we waited for 20 mins and a cast member walked up to us and did the same thing saying I’ll be back. Waited another 15 mins and they got us out and we had to walk the track with a group of people. It was both my kids birthdays and they were whatever about it. So I guess they built different.

yeah, i always remind myself that they’re probably overworked and underpaid. this poor cast member in line at space mountain we were chatting with was telling that getting cussed out happens
multiple times a day. it’s hard to blame them for being over it at times

s-l1600.jpg

didnt know they had these.. popcorn bucket & sip cup. apparently you can try to pre-order at 7am for pick up every morning (depends on stock)

rfx45 rfx45

That girl I like got one of those AT-AT popcorn holders. Did you get one yet?

wasnt gon post about it but since you asked... nah, i went this morning on rope drop just for it and the popcorn dude looked like he was high and was like "duuude, i think thats sold out" then kind of gave me a hippie laugh

i gave him the

200w.gif

then him with the

03f.gif

before walking over to the guest relations across while cap phasma gives me the googly eyes under the silver helmet and asked and they said it was sold out as of now which sucks but i got to ride hyperspace mountain (sh*ts the t*ts) and star tours and indiana and haunted and ate and grabbed some cookies to go from a galaxy far, far away and then bounced

there may have been a chance it would restock because i think i saw someone on the socials yesterday that she got one in the late afternoon but i had no plans to spend the whole day there, i needed to get out of there before that LA traffic hits or else ill be on the road for 3hrs

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

^ if they restock the week of celebration when I go and I see one I'll cop one for ya (if you don't find one by then)\

Or even better when I slide to Lisa's brib sometime soon to smash yambz hopefully, I'll thug it out and sticky hand hers for ya :rofl:

wasnt gon post about it but since you asked... nah, i went this morning on rope drop just for it and the popcorn dude looked like he was high and was like "duuude, i think thats sold out" then kind of gave me a hippie laugh

i gave him the

200w.gif

then him with the

03f.gif

before walking over to the guest relations across while cap phasma gives me the googly eyes under the silver helmet and asked and they said it was sold out as of now which sucks but i got to ride hyperspace mountain (sh*ts the t*ts) and star tours and indiana and haunted and ate and grabbed some cookies to go from a galaxy far, far away and then bounced

there may have been a chance it would restock because i think i saw someone on the socials yesterday that she got one in the late afternoon but i had no plans to spend the whole day there, i needed to get out of there before that LA traffic hits or else ill be on the road for 3hrs

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
Where those cookies from?

Last edited:
Whe

Where those cookies from?

from the milk stand in batuu

ive never been to wdw but its supposedly pretty close to the gideons bakery cookies and those sell out early int he mornings over there, i think it eventually sells out in the day at DL too but im not sure

the cookies were pretty good but it is hefty and heavy for its small size

024EF8BF-B72F-4DDF-B8E1-AE28815FEB77.jpeg

^ if they restock the week of celebration when I go and I see one I'll cop one for ya (if you don't find one by then)\

Or even better when I slide to Lisa's brib sometime soon to smash yambz hopefully, I'll thug it out and sticky hand hers for ya :rofl:

you offering her up that team jordan glizzy?

Last edited:

looks like rez are gon' be here for a while

Disney CEO Bob Chapek Doubles Down on Park Passes, Says Reservation System is ‘Exceeding Expectations’

Pointing to the $6.7 billion revenue for the Parks, Experiences and Products division, Chapek credited the system for allowing Disney to plan for spending and revenue on a daily basis. Knowing how many guests will be in attendance each day allows the company to forecast food and beverage sales, staffing needs, and more.

CFO Christine McCarthy also claimed that Disney is still limiting attendance through the reservation system in order to increase “guest enjoyment.” She also cited the return of traditional meet and greets and the Disneyland Resort nighttime spectaculars as returning capacity to the domestic parks.

Bob Chapek Says Focusing on Guest Spending Allows Disney to Not ‘Rely Solely on Raising Ticket Prices’ to Increase Parks Revenue

During the 2022 second quarter earnings report call today, Disney CEO Bob Chapek stated that the much-criticized Park Pass reservation system is “exceeding expectations.” He has long praised the system to forecast costs and revenue, and alongside the number of guests willing to purchase Genie+ (or Premiere Access for Disneyland Paris), they “don’t need to rely on raising ticket prices” to increase revenue.

The company boasted a 20% increase in per capita spending since Q1 of 2022 and a 40% increase over 2019. This has been largely attributed to Genie+ and Individual Lighting Lane as well as price increases on food and merchandise.

Damn so Disney eatin rn

Question - if we bring a backpack, what do we do with it while we ride? I’m debating bringing a backpack but we haven’t done that before and I’m not sure how that works when we go on rides and stuff. Do you have to hold it?

Damn so Disney eatin rn

Question - if we bring a backpack, what do we do with it while we ride? I’m debating bringing a backpack but we haven’t done that before and I’m not sure how that works when we go on rides and stuff. Do you have to hold it?

you either have to hold it or get a locker

i dont bring any bags or backpacks either but i think most just put it on their feet

incredicoasters the only one with a loop where you go upside where its at risk but even then i think you just step on the straps and youre good

in GotG they just tell you to hold on to it but you can leave it outside too if you want since the car ends up in the same place anyways

you either have to hold it or get a locker
Thanks might have to get a locker then. I’ve lost some weight and get cold easy af these days.. planning to be there to close means I needa bring a hoodie for night time :lol:

Or buy a spirit sweater 👀

Damn so Disney eatin rn

Dad here

I bring a backpack all the time. You just put it at your feet. Some rides have net baskets big enough to fit a whole backpack. I wouldn’t wanna deal with a locker. At that point just don’t bring a bag, you wouldn’t want to walk all the way to the front to get your chapstick.

only time ive used a locker is when ive bought too much merch and it just becomes cumbersome

Dad here

I bring a backpack all the time. You just put it at your feet. Some rides have net baskets big enough to fit a whole backpack. I wouldn’t wanna deal with a locker. At that point just don’t bring a bag, you wouldn’t want to walk all the way to the front to get your chapstick.
Preciate it!

Anyone know if lockers are open in case we decide to go that route? I know they were closed for COVID and all that at some point

hope you have your fastest running shoe on because that is a lot to do in one day so i at least hope you get the genie+ and lightning lane + for RotR (this can easily be a 1-2 hour wait)

also keep in mind, with genie+ you can only reserve a ride once and if you reserve a time thats much later in the day, keep a timer because after 2 hour you can get another pass

by arriving 45min early, i hope that means already lined up to get into the turnstiles as parking + tram could take up a good 30min and then they start letting people in 30min before rope drop so if you plan to do what you got planned, definitely needs to be there on rope drop

its a good idea to hit up fantasyland first as all those are quick hitter dark rides and you can probably finish it all off in less than an hour, jump on peter pan first though, thats gon be the longest but this plan is good if you are getting genie+ and lightning lane for RotR because after the initial rope drops, a lot gets a long line

from experience, hyperspace mountain becomes long quick but adventureland is jungle cruis => indiana => haunted => splash then galaxys edge (if times right, get on RotR via LL+) and millenium is almost always walk through and just eat/walk/shop through batuu

then exit out on the second entrance on batuu and do big thunder then its a small world, matterhorn then to tomorrowland but i believe nemo is still close

after that its a matter of jumping back and forth with DCA to catch World of Color and then parade and mix magic which are projections and music anywhere in main street or its a small world (no fireworks on weekedays) but its the small world is a good place to chill because they have the encanto song there and the electrical parade passes by there too so you can set-up early and rest up your feet a bit there because finishing off the day by catching any rides you may have missed

still gon be tough if shopping and eating on restaurants are included unless you inhale your food but let us know how it goes

best of luck and have fun

Back
Top Bottom