DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

So man last night was wild. It was soooooo packed. Craziest I’ve ever seen it. There was a long wait to get into Dock Ondar’s like I’ve never seen before. Docking Bay 7 was wrapped going to millenieum falcon and even some of the marketplace stores had lines. Cast members were continuously putting down new tape to make lines.

I mostly spent my time just wandering aimlessly in GE. As it got closer to 8 more people with dope costumes showed up. Since i had my saber and the bag of droid buckets i couldn’t take as many pics as possible. It felt very Star Wars celebration. The vibe was legit. It was not a day to bring kids if you didn’t want to spend money. There definitely was no recession there.

To all I’m sorry i couldn’t grab any Grogu’s that line in Tomorrowland was wild and no one had em for mobile order. I ended up giving a kid an extra $10 to grab me one.

Overall it was cool but it was not too much fun when you’re solo seeing all the groups show up 😕 realizing i have broke non-nerdy friends lol

I’m def gonna try and get a ticket next year especially since it’s gonna be on a Friday.

IMG_1366.jpeg
IMG_1369.jpeg
IMG_1354.jpeg
IMG_1355.jpeg
IMG_1352.jpeg
IMG_1361.jpeg
IMG_1362.jpeg

maybe they should spend money on fixing the existing rides and hiring staff to maintain them in working order.

was at the parks yesterday and the ride closures were disrespectful. damn near every ride we walked past was closed. if one happened to be open the wait was nuts cause it was one of the few left open

yeah ngl Indy was down a lot when I went, even for Indy.

Kinda wild to see Disney just flat out isn’t addressing the aging rides and isn’t fixing them to fail less often.

They just redid indy, too
Dawg we went by with our genie+ res and the cast member said “I really hope you get to ride it, the refurb is awesome”

I was like damb if only it would actually stay up???

We did get to ride it. It was pretty cool

curious if DL will adapt these:

and this dudes just a giant idiot, he knew disney was using the quotes from his book in regards to targetting disney as retalition and dude decides to double up? :lol:

Disney Cites Ron DeSantis’ Latest Comments And Actions In Updated Lawsuit Against Florida Governor​

In the nearly 13-minute interview, Gov. DeSantis sits down with Newsmax host John Bachman and kicks things off talking about Disney. DeSantis says the key issue with the company was “they exercised a lot of political influence in this town. And they tried to fight us on things like parents’ rights and things that are really important to the people of Florida. We beat ’em on that, we signed the parents’ rights bill, and we’ve expanded protections, and we’ve done a lot of stuff to go back and fight ‘woke’ ideology.”

and now disney has updated their lawsuit to include his recent comments

Disney’s amended complaint — read it here — opens with a DeSantis quote from last week, in which he said, “[T]his all started, of course, with our parents’ rights bill.”

curious if DL will adapt these:

Hope Disneyland adapts this asap. As an annual pass holder I would love to be able to go whenever.

Youre lyin bro, Indy literally just had a lengthy refurb
Not sure if srs or sarcasm

If srs :
I understand that, which is why I stated it was down a lot. It was a let down and a surprise, even for Indy.

I wasted 2 Genie+ rezzies my first day.
1 was when I originally booked. It was down when I showed up.
The second was wit the “almost any attraction any time” one you get when the ride is down during your rezzy. I wanted to keep it for Indy but wasn’t even able to see it up for more than an hour at a time on day 1. So it went to waste.

Day 2 we rope dropped it thinking it would be up at least to start the day - nope. Wasted that and in turn any real rope drop opportunity we would have had for anything good.

I think it was mid day Day 2 we just got off ROTR, hit the bathroom under hungry bear and saw it was actually up on the app map, with a genie+ window I could use immediately - rushed over there and managed to get on.

They fixed a few things, added a few things, but the integrity of the ride wasn’t improved at all.

Man i went yesterday to take moms for Latino Mother’s Day and it was packed AF!!!

Considering we didn’t get in to the park till 10ish but it was wild. Since i had got them 3 day hopper tickets, yesterday was just to get familiar since they hadn’t been in 20 years!

Me and pops didn’t get to try that sriracha Turkey leg but i May have to bust a mission to DCA just for that.

Moms having a great time 🥹 she was a menace on that scooter tho she ran over like 3 kids and a cast member :rofl:

IMG_1443.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom