DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Raising prices won’t do anything.

It’ll either make people feel more entitled to do what they want in some cases, or it won’t do anything at all.

Only thing that’ll help is cast members quickly removing and no questions asked just kicking people out the park for doing so.

They should have Mickey tackle idiots like this.

minnie-mouse-fight-minnie-mouse.gif

I don't got anymore rsvp for the month.

I have 7/3 since i'm off.

Also went on Sunday after 6, parking line had 0 lines and I told the girl at the booth i had a believe key and she just let me in, no scan no ticket lol i was like i'll take it. The wife said the same thing happened to her co-worker before.

^ she trynna be inclusive I think if anything she’s bi

She don’t give off lesbian energy IMO but I guess ya never know

Spent the whole day yesterday at Disneyland with my friends who came down from the bay. These grad nights be killing me cause the wait times are insane and the heat had me so washed not wanting to deal with anyone with it barely hitting 77-78 degrees :lol:

Can’t wait till they over so I can go just to solo ride some rides and eat while drinking a beer.

Bro i walked out and my body wasn’t ready for that 78 degrees yesterday. Even tho i have access via my believe key, imma be doing 2nd shift at Disney (5pm on) if i go next month.

Back
Top Bottom