DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Disney Raises Annual Pass Prices at Walt Disney World and Disneyland

October 4, 2015, 1:16 AM · Updated throughout. Disney is raising the price of annual passes at both the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts, while also changing the line-up of available passes at those resorts.
At Walt Disney World, Disney is introducing "Silver," "Gold," "Platinum" and "Platinum Plus" passes, replacing the old Florida Seasonal, Annual, Premium and Premium Plus Annual Passes.

The Silver Pass sells for $414.29. The Gold Pass sells for $584.69 and includes admission to all WDW parks, with several blockout dates. The Platinum Pass sells for $797.69 and is good every day of the year, and now throws in Photopass downloads. The Platinum Plus Pass is $882.89 and adds the water parks and ESPN Wide World of Sports admissions and Oak Trail gold course greens fees. Discounts for renewals and for Florida residents remain available.

Previously, Florida Resident Seasonal Annual Passes (closest to the new Silver AP) sold for $350.39 and Annual Passes (roughly the equivalent of the new Platinum Pass) sold for $696.51.

In addition, the cost of parking at the Walt Disney World Resort is now up to $20 per vehicle per day, up from $17.

At Disneyland, the Disney will no longer sell Premium Annual Passes, while adding Signature and Signature Plus levels. The SoCal Select Pass increases from $299 to $329. The Deluxe Pass increases from $549 from $599.
The new Signature AP costs $849, an increase from the $779 for the old Premium Pass, however the Signature Pass will be blocked out for two weeks over the Christmas holidays. The Signature Plus Pass will have no blockout dates, and costs $1,049. The two Disneyland Signature passes also now will include Photopass downloads, as well.

Parking is up $1, to $18, at the Disneyland Resort.

The two-resort Premier Pass, which includes both WDW and Disneyland, now sells for $1,439, an increase from $1,099.

The changes in names, tiers, and benefits help obscure what is the largest percentage increase in annual pass prices in recent Disneyland history. If you discount the value of the Photopass downloads, the prices of a no-blockout Disneyland AP is rising from $779 to $1,049 — a 35%, $270 increase. And keep in mind that Disneyland will be reducing the number of attractions available to guests next year, with Fantasmic!, the Disneyland Railroad and all of the Rivers of America attractions closed for 2016.

The addition of the Signature and Gold passes at Disneyland and Walt Disney World, respectively, appear to be an attempt by Disney to entice annual passholders who do not want to pay a large price increase to accept new blockout dates during the parks' busiest period instead. The two weeks around Christmas and New Year's are the most crowded at both the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts, with parks sometimes having to close their gates to new guests during that period.

Local residents will continue to be able to pay for their annual passes with monthly payments, instead of having to come up with all the money upfront, a payment scheme that has allowed Disneyland especially to increase substantially the number of annual passholders to its parks.

If you are wondering about day tickets to the parks, insiders report that the price of one- and multi-day tickets to the resorts are expected to increase in November.

Last edited:
**** that...place sucks and is a complete tourist trap/money pit.

Took my daughter earlier this year for her 3rd b-day, and I'll NEVER go back.

While waiting for rides, and counting the dollars spent/wasted on the trip...you then think about other locations around the world you could have gone to for the same price and had a better time.

Wait times + insane crowds = no bueno for me

**** that...place sucks and is a complete tourist trap/money pit.

Took my daughter earlier this year for her 3rd b-day, and I'll NEVER go back.

While waiting for rides, and counting the dollars spent/wasted on the trip...you then think about other locations around the world you could have gone to for the same price and had a better time.

Wait times + insane crowds = no bueno for me
That's how I feel now. The cost keeps going up. A decade or so ago it was a cool one day experience since it's only an hour drive. Now, I would rather save up more bread and take a real trip to another part of the country or world.

:lol:
Damn didn't know so many people wasn't feeling disneyland
And imo it's all about how u plan UR trip
I try to go the week after people come back from vacations
Like winter break and spring break that way
USUALLY everyone is back at school and less of a hassle with the lines
Also first time I took my kids I spent WAAAAAAAY to much money
Like on merchandise and food
Especially the goofy's kitchen
And that steakhouse and all that
But then the next few times I took the family
I searched around and found great food spots that the locals eat at
Oh and not to mention they have an earls sandwich shop there
And I can eat earls for lunch every damn day
And not to mention joes italian Ice :pimp:
That joes latte is too damn :pimp: :pimp:
It's just about planning I guess money wise
Knowing what exactly ur going to do and where ur going to go while out there

How much r tickets tho?
Went when i was real small and it was magical

And is there like a grown folks section with alcohol?

Last edited:
How much r tickets tho?
Depends on how long ur going
If ur going to just disneyland
Or if u want a park hopper to jump in between disneyland and california adventure

For a family of 4
With 2 adults
2 kids say ages 8 and 9
With a 4 day park hopper
It's a little over/under 1200 just for the tickets
But that's if u go through disney website

U can get a lil cheaper if u go through AAA or like Costco
I just decided to buy an annual pass instead just recently
Me and my fam can go anytime thought the year
I just pay like 156 each month out my bank account

Bro...I went late January and this was supposedly "offseason." ALL wait time (not including fast pass) were 45 minutes to an hour. Everyone I talked to said those wait times were actually pretty good :wow: Are you ******* kidding me???? One of our cab drivers said that there are times in the summer when the park closes an hour after opening because they're filled to capacity.

I'm glad my daughter went so she can said she's been, but the juice ain't worth the squeeze. And she's never going back to that ******* money pit to see degenerates walking around w/ turkey legs and to spend 30 seconds on a ride that you waited close to an hour to go on. :lol:

Only other time I went was when I was in 4th grade. As a kid, I think I like it...but now as a parent, I have a COMPLETELY different perspective. I get why my parents never took me back and we used vacations to do other things.

Last edited:
My dad always said he was going to take me to disney world

View media item 1480988
That's where I wanna take my fam
I always hear u need a week to see everything at DISNEYWORLD
But man including flight from west coast and tickets and hotel
I'm looking at like 4 stacks
And I'm not even including spending money
I do wanna make that happen towards the end of the year though
I hear DISNEYWORLD is the ****

Disneyworld is amazing. Been pretty much every year of my life since 4. It keeps the childlike wonderment of my heart alive. When you see mickey bruh, you forget all about the tought stuff. Doesnt eem matter its a guy in a suit. I've gone with fam, taken gf's, etc. Completely different and actually more enjoyable without children I think. You can move faster. Dont have to stop and watch ever show. Dont have to buy every balloon, ice cream mickey mouse head, or stuffed goofy that you see. Don't have to, before you get in line, look for a place to park your stroller. Etc. It's a real chill fun vibe as an adult. The other parks are dope too, Epcot and Hollywood studios, (soon ot be named something else again.) The water parks are money. And then Universal. Wait times in Orlando vary, but typical only boom during the summer or vacation times. I always go in around September. 0 wait times. At most, 10-15 min for every ride. Usually you can ride something, then turn around and hop right back on if you want.

And if you get the chance to go to club 33 at DisneyLand, GO. it's dope af. Definitely a unique experience.

Last edited:

Bro...I went late January and this was supposedly "offseason." ALL wait time (not including fast pass) were 45 minutes to an hour. Everyone I talked to said those wait times were actually pretty good :wow: Are you ******* kidding me???? One of our cab drivers said that there are times in the summer when the park closes an hour after opening because they're filled to capacity.

I'm glad my daughter went so she can said she's been, but the juice ain't worth the squeeze.

Only other time I went was when I was in 4th grade. As a kid, I think I like it...but now as a parent, I have a COMPLETELY different perspective. I get why my parents never took me back and we used vacations to do other things.
Bruh 45- an hour is a great wait time at disneyland :lol:

Disneyworld is amazing. Been pretty much every year of my life since 4. It keeps the childlike wonderment of my heart alive. When you see mickey bruh, you forget all about the tought stuff. Doesnt eem matter its a guy in a suit. I've gone with fam, taken gf's, etc. Completely different and actually more enjoyable without children I think. You can move faster. Dont have to stop and watch ever show. Dont have to buy every balloon, ice cream mickey mouse head, or stuffed goofy that you see. Don't have to, before you get in line, look for a place to park your stroller. Etc. It's a real chill fun vibe as an adult. The other parks are dope too, Epcot and Hollywood studios, (soon ot be named something else again.) The water parks are money. And then Universal.

And if you get the chance to go to club 33 at DisneyLand, GO. it's dope af. Definitely a unique experience.
That club 33 hits like a 14 year waiting list
Plus cost like 20 racks just to be a member
THEN u gotta pay like 10 racks every year
I'm good :lol:
Take pics next time though
Wanna know what's inside

How much r tickets tho?
Went when i was real small and it was magical

And is there like a grown folks section with alcohol?
Yeah, bro. I loved it as a kid. Had a yearly pass. Would go there or Universal almost weekly.

My coworker doesn't even do that now. She has a family and for 5 people it's mad bread. You can opt for a real vacation for not so much more.

It is expensive and it is a money pit. I took my son for the first time last winter. He's still too young to know what's going on. But I enjoy the place. My parents worked hard so they can take me and my sister when we were kids. So I feel it's my duty to do the same with my son.

Honestly Ive wasted money on more stupid things. I can't put a price on seeing my son being happy.

It is expensive and it is a money pit. I took my son for the first time last winter. He's still too young to know what's going on. But I enjoy the place. My parents worked hard so they can take me and my sister when we were kids. So I feel it's my duty to do the same with my son.

Honestly Ive wasted money on more stupid things. I can't put a price on seeing my son being happy.
Nice fam man
Watched the vid
Happy u and ur family had a good time
Goofys kitchen is dope
Only go for breakfast
But it's always fun going there
Expensive as **** for a buffet though
But the characters walking around and dancing make it so damn nice

Damn, some of you sound like grumpy old people. I'm a grumpy old person too but the last time I went was 2 years ago. I went with friends so we had fun. The worst part are definitely the prices. I hate big crowds but the crowds didn't bother me or the wait times. If a ride had crazy long wait times we just went back when the wait was shorter. We hit up Epcot mid-day to drink alcohol.

The world of color
And that fantasmic show
On some real ****
Made me feel like a kid
I was grinning so damn hard

Back
Top Bottom