DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

i need to head back to the Tokyo paris one they finish their expansion

At the Land today. Crowds are bearable as of this morning. BTW, the new parking structure is open on Magic Way, it’s not as crowded since a lot of people don’t know it’s open. Finally got a chance to try the breakfast items in SWGE. The Rising Oats is pretty good! Have a safe 4th everyone!
3A81A768-95C8-4C0C-83C3-AFCEF1D14352.jpeg

have fun!

and a quick july 4th offering at DL/DCA if you want to try them out

Disneyland Park

• Plaza Inn Dining Package Adult Meal – Available July 4 at Plaza Inn by Reservation Only: Slow-roasted BBQ pork, fried chicken breast, smoked bratwurst with golden mustard sauce, fresh watermelon, corn on the cob, house-made cornbread, sweet baked beans, mac and cheese, and apple pie (vegetarian options available)
sjdhgyvghewty581732-1024x576.jpg

• Plaza Inn Dining Package Kid’s Meal – Available July 4 at Plaza Inn by Reservation Only: Fried chicken leg, mac and cheese, watermelon, house-made cornbread, corn on the cob, and individual classic apple pie (vegetarian options available)
  • Apple Pie Shake – Available July 4 at Carnation Cafe
  • 4th of July Cupcake – Available July 4 at Hollywood Lounge: Mojito with blueberries and strawberry popping pearls
Disney California Adventure Park

• Firecracker – Available July 4-7 at Hollywood Lounge: Slow-roasted BBQ pork, fried chicken breast, smoked bratwurst with golden mustard sauce, fresh watermelon, corn on the cob, house-made cornbread, sweet baked beans, mac and cheese, and apple pie (vegetarian options available)
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel – Sand Bar BBQ 4th of July Menu

• PCH Burger – Short ribs and brisket blend half-pound beef patty with steak tomato, aged cheddar cheese, Vidalia onions, and charred avocado aïoli on a brioche bun
  • All Beef Hot Dog – Wagyu beef dog with caramelized onions and homemade ketchup on a pretzel bun
  • Chicken DrumMettes – Flare of citrus and sea salt with blue cheese dipping sauce and vegetable crudité
  • Veggie Burger – All-natural plant-based vegetarian patty with plum tomato, caramelized red onions, iceberg lettuce, and Thousand Island dressing on a brioche bun
  • Street Corn on the Cobb – Sweet Californian corn, Tahini aïoli, and queso fresco
  • Seasonal Fruit – Watermelon wedge, pineapple spears, and grapes or large dill pickle
  • Watermelon Aguas Frescas
  • Horchata
  • Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar
  • Mickey Premium Ice Cream Sandwich
  • Classic Root Beer Float – Vanilla ice cream with root beer
  • Electric Lemonade – Citrus vodka and Odwalla lemonade
  • Odwalla Lemonade
  • Budweiser
  • Bud Light
  • Corona Extra
  • Heineken
  • Blue Moon Belgian White
  • Hangar 24 Orange Wheat Ale
sjdhgyvghewty581733-1024x573.jpg

Downtown Disney District

• Frozen Cherry Boba Lemonade – Available at Wetzel’s Pretzels: Frozen lemonade with cherry-flavored popping pearls and cherry purée
  • Firecracker Cocktail – Available through July 7 at Splitsville Luxury Lanes: Lemonade, citrus vodka, blue curaçao, and grenadine
  • 4th of July Box – Available through July 7 at Sprinkles: Red velvet cupcakes, dark chocolate cupcakes, and gluten-friendly lemon-blueberry cupcakes
  • Americana Mini Sampler – Available through July 7 at Sprinkles: Red velvet cupcake, dark chocolate cupcake, and vanilla cupcake
  • Berry Ice Creams – Available through July 31 at Salt & Straw: Birthday Cakes & Blackberries flavor, Goat Cheese Marionberry Habanero flavor, and Fresh Sheep’s Cheese & Strawberries flavor
  • Red, White & Blue Cake Shake – Available July 3-7 at Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes: Vanilla shake with red, white, and blue cake slice, whipped cream, sprinkles, a cherry, and a vanilla frosted rim with red, white, and blue sprinkles

Is SWGE worth visiting with only one ride open? I can get in anytime for free but wondering if it's even worth it to deal with parking and check it out if only one ride is open.

there are other things to do like visiting/drinking at the cantina, building your lightsaber and/or droid, try a bunch of foods and drinks, browse merch, etc...

but its really worth it to go these days because crowds are at an all time low on both parks, new lot just opened and parking seems easier and faster than ever along with the tram loading

now is probably the best time to go before the lowes tier ap blockout dates ends

So many things going on in that Disney fight.Dude in red starts hitting other dudes girl .Then at 2:28 he grabs his girl by the hair to lead her back to fight.Then finds out his girl hit his mom,swings on his girl!! Then the "Disney security" show up in weird *** uniforms!

Just found out I might be hitting Disneyland for Halloween:smokin
Need to do research but does Disneyland have a hotel on grounds?
I know Disneyworld does. It’s been decades since I have thought about Disneyland

Dude in the red was after everybody. Even flipped on his chick.
“YOU HIT MY MoMMA?!”:lol:

Dude in the white wanted no parts. His woman kept getting manhandled and all he would do is run up and stand there.:rofl:

I know Disneyworld does. It’s been decades since I have thought about Disneyland
They technically have a few resort hotels, but there are options that aren't too much further for a whole lot cheaper

They technically have a few resort hotels, but there are options that aren't too much further for a whole lot cheaper
I figured. I usually would just stay near by but I kind of wanted the full experience since I may never be back unless I have kids one day.:lol:

Then hell yeah! They got the California, which is the closest to being on property, and the others are at the end of downtown Disney. There are hotels surrounding the whole place, but make sure if you go that route your paying attention to how close they are to the entrances. You dont want to have to walk around the block.

Then hell yeah! They got the California, which is the closest to being on property, and the others are at the end of downtown Disney. There are hotels surrounding the whole place, but make sure if you go that route your paying attention to how close they are to the entrances. You dont want to have to walk around the block.
Do you know if the Resorts at the Disneyworld are actually on the property where you can rome the park at night?:nerd: Always wondered that?

:sick::smh: @ that fight

dudes a coward just nonchalantly hitting women and with the kids crying in the background

expected security to get there quicker

i for sure would have thought security would be there faster than that...

I went to the park yesterday and the vibe was different. I heard that security guards can’t touch guest, that’s why they didn’t do much. :smh:

Don’t stay there. Like others said there are better options. We left Disneyland hotel after one night and stayed at Hilton. Staff was nicer, newer hotel and my kids liked it better :lol:

I went to the park yesterday and the vibe was different. I heard that security guards can’t touch guest, that’s why they didn’t do much. :smh:

maaaaaan, i had this kid working the parade grab m by the arm and try to pull me out the street one time when the parade hadn’t even started. i pulled my arm out his had so fast and gave him a crazy look :lol:

Back
Top Bottom